Match Thread Brighton v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely pathetic all round. Compare how they press when we do our triangle passing in our own box vs our pressing when they walk from box to the half way line. The set up is ****ing ridiculous and the tactic to be as slow as possible just doesn't work.

Amartey and Vardy pretty much a waste of being on the pitch.

Vardy still looks way off it fitness/speed wise - normally he would have got away from that defender for Nachos through ball and a bit later White jogged away from him pretty easily with the ball as Vardy was chasing back.

I can’t believe I’ve sat watching this for 45 minutes. One of those games you just look at, safe in the knowledge that nothing interesting or good is going to happen.

I’m really, really disappointed. For a multitude of reason it’s becoming clear that this season will end in a similar way to the last one. I can’t be arsed to berate the manager or the players, just gutted that it’s slipping away again and they seem powerless to stop it.

WTF was that? Dreadful in every aspect of our play so far - and for crying out loud - get the ball forward

We're now down to 5th if teams below us win their games in hand.

I am fairly relaxed about this. We've not been good but we will be fine second half. Brendan will make the necessary tweaks and we will win the game.

We have to remember what we are missing and what we've been through. It's inevitable that we won't have the normal flow in our play.

Earn your coin Brendan. This needs reshaping and turning around. Amartey off for starters, thank him for his efforts and call time, he's never going to make it.

One shot all half and that took us 36 mins to muster... Brighton have also had one disallowed and hit the post. It has been shocking. Cannot fathom the back three approach when we aren't playing any wide midfielders. They are looking totally exposed. Fofana has just come back, Soyuncu has been utter dogshit since he came back from his bad injury and Daniel Amartey is pretty shite even on a good day. Recipe for disaster. Tielemans looks more and more flogged after each passing minute..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669