Match Thread Brighton v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to say it but that line-up looks like the answer to the future trivia question “name Brendan Rodgers last starting 11”.

Didn't notice Cags wasn't even on the bench! Wow. Hopefully it means he is going, because the thought of him just sitting on the bench or not even there all season while we struggle at the back is even more frustrating.

Unless Rodgers goes tonight - in which case I'd want the new manager to have another go with Soyuncu.

The most idiotic of many idiotic things would be to sell Soyuncu and then sack Rodgers. Then I'll definitely believe that Rudkin is doing it on purpose.

Nothing to do with government bureaucracy caused by Brexit then?

Apparently if you pay for a fast track visa it takes five days. He only signed three days ago.
At least Smithies was available for selection.

Nothing to do with government bureaucracy caused by Brexit then?

Apparently if you pay for a fast track visa it takes five days. He only signed three days ago.

He's a Belgian international that played in France. There are many other signings on deadline day that were far more complex and were available for selection this weekend.

This could be a genuine tactical masterstroke if our front three outgas their back three. If we ever a) get the ball and b) put it forward... Soumare needs to go and play fetch, big time.

(As it's Brendan, I suspect it's a last roll of the dice though...)

He's a Belgian international that played in France. There are many other signings on deadline day that were far more complex and were available for selection this weekend.

I don't know who the players are you're referring to. But I know of some who had to wait to make their debut because they didn't get the visa in time. For example:

The Streets were right again!

Often benching Vardy is a sign of dead manager walking

But 2 up front is what's needed, and Im hopeful of seeing a good energetic attack today. Brighton are a very good sign defensively, but I think we might win today.

Are we playing 4-4-2?!
1662295141535.png

I don't know who the players are you're referring to. But I know of some who had to wait to make their debut because they didn't get the visa in time. For example:

You and your facts getting in the way of a good conspiracy again. Spoilsport.

Nice song for Fofana being sung in the concourse

Hate to say it but that line-up looks like the answer to the future trivia question “name Brendan Rodgers last starting 11”.
****ing hope so.

The whole thing is a ****ing abomination

He’s single-handedly destroyed Soyuncu, and now he’s doing the same with Castagne. How the **** Justin plays ahead of him after that shitshow on Thursday is simply unfathomable.

KDH has been struggling all season, but one thing he does to is press and close down in midfield. Nobody there doing that today.

Playing the two clowns up top together is suicide.

I hope all the above is complete and utter bollocks and they all prove me wrong, but I look at that hideous lineup against Brighton’s excellent start to the season, and I see an absolute ****ing hammering this afternoon

The whole thing is a ****ing abomination

He’s single-handedly destroyed Soyuncu, and now he’s doing the same with Castagne. How the **** Justin plays ahead of him after that shitshow on Thursday is simply unfathomable.

KDH has been struggling all season, but one thing he does to is press and close down in midfield. Nobody there doing that today.

Playing the two clowns up top together is suicide.

I hope all the above is complete and utter bollocks and they all prove me wrong, but I look at that hideous lineup against Brighton’s excellent start to the season, and I see an absolute ****ing hammering this afternoon

Foxes win guaranteed, cheers Homer.

10/1 for Leicester and Man Utd to win today looks good money to me.

Foxes win guaranteed, cheers Homer.

10/1 for Leicester and Man Utd to win today looks good money to me.
Brighton to win/both teams to score/Dunk to score at any time - 25/1 with Bet365

Gross to score anytime 9/2

Get your money on now, is my advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472