Post Match Bristol City 3 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So was that a quote by. Charmaine De'La Rosa born and raised in Washington DC on September 9th. Graduated from Cardozo SHS and currently studying in photography and journalism

So was that a quote by. Charmaine De'La Rosa born and raised in Washington DC on September 9th. Graduated from Cardozo SHS and currently studying in photography and journalism

No, I was doing XTC

I think you're not noticing the 'Missing Links' ??

Cue over-reaction.

Over-reaction? we allowed the lowest scoring team in this league to score 3 piss easy goals against us when we should be working at our ****ing best to ensure we stay in touch with the play-off pack, absolutely sums up this season, it's totally shit, nothing more nothing less.

Last edited:
I'll bet all the Bristol city fans are giving out stink, asking "Why do we only raise our game against the big sides?"

Over-reaction? we allowed the lowest scoring team in this league to score 3 piss easy goals against us when we should be working at our ****ing best to ensure we stay in touch with the play-off pack, absolutely sums up this season, it's totally shit, nothing more nothing less.

Quite mild, given the circumstances

Shit. Wank. Arse.

That is all

Shit. Wank. Arse.

That is all

I think you MAY be on to something there… Particularly the way you make the point of WANK and bring in the possibility of ARSE. As for your comment of SHIT you certainly have a finger on the pulse there and put your point across succinctly. Case well put Homer! :icon_lol:

Caller on RL blaming MP3 players for the poor performance. Brilliant

Disappointing that we dont seem any nearer to solving the old inconsistency problems.
Wouldnt have minded us drawing a couple of games to build on the 2 wins. Logically that would have been more damaging than a win and defeat, but imo if it wasnt tonight then it was still only a matter of time before our season was over. Building an unbeaten run may have been more beneficial for the club in general rather than suffering yet another setback.
Still believe we have the makings of a decent team, but we need the manager to be astute in moving the right players on in the summer.

It seems to me like individual mistakes are costing us (e.g. Morgan for their first goal), not basic organisation. Really difficult to lay too much blame on Pearson for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669