Post Match Bristol City 3 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nigel pearson dont know what he's talking about our defence has been like this all season.pearsons got to go

That's great advice Terry, just brilliant. Especially if you want us to see us playing in League 1 again

Nigel pearson dont know what he's talking about our defence has been like this all season.pearsons got to go

You may need to take professional advice young man. You may not realise it but whilst you have been unconscious Pearson went. He left your club over months ago and now works in a better remunerated post in the East Midlands.

Well we wont get in the premiership with him anyway

We won't get in the premiership full stop, it is a league for Rugby Union clubs, maybe you are talking about the English Premier League for association football clubs or talking out of your arse.

You may need to take professional advice young man. You may not realise it but whilst you have been unconscious Pearson went. He left your club over months ago and now works in a better remunerated post in the East Midlands.

You've quoted the wrong poster there Redditch

See the youth from man u chose Juventus when it was suggested on here he might come to east midlands.Maybe he has over estimated the glamour of Turin and under estimated the joys of living near Loughborough.Perhaps he should have spoken to 5 nights a week Frank Worthington-class!!!

Their BIG game is on the 24th of this month. Lock up your daughters and lock up your cars securely whilst the ruffians from arse end of East Riding in deed of the North and East of the UK have their day in Civilisation.

When do we play Dull City? Will the trolls finally piss off after that game?

I wouldn't have thought so unfortunately. Finishing above Leicester City is one hell of an achievement when your all time best season involved finishing 17th in the Premiership.

Genuinely thought I would be drawing in my horns with you gaining 6 points and us poss 0 from last 2 games.
Alas 3 versus 2-only one man to blame I fear-'Santa by 5th December for the big yin!
Sven given time delivers-intelligent ,multi liguistic and a proven record of success-same as me.
Ciao Tutti
2 good results for us tonight

I really don't get why these pipsqueeks are here? Writing in their unitelligible ways and making a fools of themselves and the supporters they suggest they represent.

Should they remarkably achieve promotion through the playoffs, then yes lord it over us, I will be very jealous and congratulate. Can't really see them making the playoffs mind. Too inconsistant. Good luck though.

I enjoyed Hull's first, first half of the season in the Prem. What a delight getting on the tube full of downbeat Arsenal fans and seeing a father and son in Hull colours. I asked him how they got on. He looked at me with tears of delight and a look of complete disbelief and whispered "We beat the bastards!"

Even if they win their big game in a few weeks I don't think I give a shit. Season's over for us bar a win at Chelsea.

So pipsqueeks behave yourselves join in the debate or feck off back to playing xbox or wanking over MensWorld (Both of which I enjoy too)

Last edited:
Genuinely thought I would be drawing in my horns with you gaining 6 points and us poss 0 from last 2 games.
Alas 3 versus 2-only one man to blame I fear-'Santa by 5th December for the big yin!
Sven given time delivers-intelligent ,multi liguistic and a proven record of success-same as me.
Ciao Tutti
2 good results for us tonight

It's a shame you never mastered English.

You've quoted the wrong poster there Redditch

Don't think so Macky - I sense from his accent that he is from 'ull. Obviously under Nigel we were bound to attract glory hunters who are attracted by the sheer glamour of our club and its stylish football. This seems to have been compounded by a compulsive obsession about losing their manager. Either that or they haven't realised that we are already full equippped to wind ourselves up without their participation.

Just to clear up any possible confusion, there's no evidence of there being more than one Hull fan involved in making annoying, trolltastic posts. I think the similar posting style is leading some people to think that they are some sort of tag team, but that doesn't seem to be the case at all.
I think we just have to face the fact that we also have more than a few intellectually challenged City supporters .

That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670