Bristol City or Cardiff - FAC 4th Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me thinks if he was going to do that he would have done it in the 3rd round too.

Each to their own, but the cup this year is a waste of time and effort.

Maybe.

But in the 3rd round we had a home draw - and perhaps it was politic to try and ensure we had the best chance of winning.

In the case of the Cardiff tie, it seems to me that whichever club goes through will be at least some disadvantage in securing a play off place. I can't claim to know whether Cardiff have a lot of depth in their squad and can afford to spread themselves thin - but I know we can't. I don't see us winning at Cardiff and the last thing we need is a replay.

In the case of the Cardiff tie, it seems to me that whichever club goes through will be at least some disadvantage in securing a play off place. I can't claim to know whether Cardiff have a lot of depth in their squad and can afford to spread themselves thin - but I know we can't. I don't see us winning at Cardiff and the last thing we need is a replay.
Cardiff have the smallest squad in the Championship at the moment. On top of that we are littered with injuries and sickness. If we'd have lost last night it would not have been the worst thing. A replay against yourself would be a disaster right now.

Cardiff have the smallest squad in the Championship at the moment. On top of that we are littered with injuries and sickness. If we'd have lost last night it would not have been the worst thing. A replay against yourself would be a disaster right now.

I'd love it if we beat them love it ...

Well we will be playing them 3 times in the coming months so if we lose on saturday and beat them in the league i feel it will be more of a valueable win, we don't want another Swansea case happening, 2 wins and then lose in a league game.

Lets toss a coin for it, save all this unecessary goings on. Heads were in the 5th round, tails for you. :icon_wink

Did'nt he say it would be moved to Sunday IF selected by S4C as a live TV game? It hasn't so... it hasn't What's the problem?

No he didn't say that.

He said that Word is if Cardiff are our next opponents in the FA Cup 4th round, it will be moved to Sunday for live coverage on S4C.

How much did your lot charge the Jacks in the away end in the last round? It's £20 for adults this Sat as it was Wednesday and a lot of our support think it's a bit steep for a Championship side in the FA Cup. One of the main reasons being given for the poor turnout. As I recall, my ticket for the Arsenal game last year was £15.
Only saving grace for me is the boy is a fiver.

How much did your lot charge the Jacks in the away end in the last round? It's £20 for adults this Sat as it was Wednesday and a lot of our support think it's a bit steep for a Championship side in the FA Cup. One of the main reasons being given for the poor turnout. As I recall, my ticket for the Arsenal game last year was £15.
Only saving grace for me is the boy is a fiver.

If time was on our side, there would have been a STH price. We charged £15 Adult STH, £20 Adult non STH against Swansea.

I ordered some tickets over the phone yesterday however they did not come this morning, with tomorrow being the only day that I can now get them, what would people advise me to do if they don't come tomorow? Help is very much appreciated.

I ordered some tickets over the phone yesterday however they did not come this morning, with tomorrow being the only day that I can now get them, what would people advise me to do if they don't come tomorow? Help is very much appreciated.

Despite my ticket for the league game at Cardiff allegedly being posted out on the 4th of December, I still haven't received it.

If it doesn't arrive tomorrow, call the ticket office and tell them. They will contact Cardiff and you'll be put on the duplicates list. Go to the Cardiff ticket office before the game and collect a new copy of your ticket.

Despite my ticket for the league game at Cardiff allegedly being posted out on the 4th of December, I still haven't received it.

If it doesn't arrive tomorrow, call the ticket office and tell them. They will contact Cardiff and you'll be put on the duplicates list. Go to the Cardiff ticket office before the game and collect a new copy of your ticket.
Thanks a lot mate, I ordered FT as well, I take it Leicester can just reprint me a ticket and I can pick it up on Saturday?

Thanks a lot mate, I ordered FT as well, I take it Leicester can just reprint me a ticket and I can pick it up on Saturday?

With the exception of Yeovil last season, I never ever use FT (and for good reason). But I think they keep a list of names anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669