Bristol City Post Match Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxin_oz

So are we going to be without Collins John and Matty Fryatt for Monday???

what a great result and it sounded like a decent performance too. hope we can get Fryatt's suspension taken away as it sounded like he and Hume played like a a prtnership today. well done Ollie.

says the team needed a new dad

Barber is a twat:bang:

he told Holloway MM wont sack him tonight because we've won. Holloway put him in his place and said 'i don't think that's funny' good on him:038:

Last edited:
Good result. Lets hope we can keep a settled team now and get some consistency and continuity going.

Shame about Fryatt as he's a confidence player and it's sounded like he's been playing fairly well recently.

Wesso says the team feel more comfortable with 4-4-2

Holloway must be fairly optimistic about the future as our defence is pretty solid (only 12 goals conceded all season). If he can teach us to create more and be clinical in front of goal we are surely worth a late dart towards the play offs???

just got back, excellent result, fryatt m.o.m, cant help feeling ollie is soon gonna get fed up with us asking for a wave ever 10 mins:icon_bigg, fulop also had a decent game looked very steady, weso proberbly our bet midfieder.all in all a good solid team performance,looked very confident on the ball and were full of running,
all in all a good day untill i got back to the car and found that some bristolian scumbag had broke in and nicked the sat nav out me boot:mad: anywys off out on the piss .

Just back, decent game, good result. Thought Brissel bossed it up until we got the first goal, midfield was a bit lacking at times, defence looked ok, upfront Hume's first touch was abysmal and Fryatt was lacking any real penetration, and then he scored. The red card incident looked fairly innocuous although he did seem to jump with his arm leading, the defender didn't look hurt and we've all see a hundred times worse go unpunished, the ref was close by and the TV camera was directly in front of it, so the Championship should be worth watching tomorrow morning.

guppy said that fryatt was the best player on the pitch. I think based on what i've seen of fryatt, if he had pace he would be a top class player. I would say technically he is easily our best player.

what a great result. nice to have this feeling on a saturday night. me and the mrs have just got engaged so that makes it even better. cheers everyone!

guppy said that fryatt was the best player on the pitch. I think based on what i've seen of fryatt, if he had pace he would be a top class player. I would say technically he is easily our best player.

what a great result. nice to have this feeling on a saturday night. me and the mrs have just got engaged so that makes it even better. cheers everyone!

Congratulations Micky :038:

all in all a good day untill i got back to the car and found that some bristolian scumbag had broke in and nicked the sat nav out me boot

Don't suppose you want to give away the power lead then? Bought a satnav in a pub from a Bristolian tonight but he reckoned he had lost the power lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669