Bristol City

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom stafford

Im not sure if i am the only who has been waiting for Bristol City to slip up? I must admit i am amazed they are still top in March i think Gary Johnson and is brilliant at getting the best out of players Dele Adebola scored again today and at the walkers he looked shocking i really hope bristol city go up good luck Bristol City

Usually one of the newcomers is 'over-achieving' but this is very surprising and I would be glad if they could go up.

Bristol City in the Premiership? Feck me......

Nobody can say they dont deserve it, any team that can be consitent enough to get near the top of this league, deserve to go up.

Nothing wrong with that, they've been in the top division before.

I remember them having a good spell in the first division in the seventies before it all went wrong and they got relegated three years in a row.
When they were in the top division they got bigger crowds than Leicester.

Im not sure if i am the only who has been waiting for Bristol City to slip up? I must admit i am amazed they are still top in March i think Gary Johnson and is brilliant at getting the best out of players Dele Adebola scored again today and at the walkers he looked shocking i really hope bristol city go up good luck Bristol City

I think you'll find the walkers does that to most players, my friend.

I'd say they would quite easily fill out our ground if they got up...

Smashing stuff esp. cos they play some nice footy.

Hence the reasoning I hope West Brom and Brizzle go up and leave Watford and Stoke down.

as Jeff said they have been in the top division before, and city signed their top scorer Chris Garland who was a sensation down at Filbert Street

as Jeff said they have been in the top division before, and city signed their top scorer Chris Garland who was a sensation down at Filbert Street

One of the best perm's ever seen in a Leicester shirt.

Had to have a second look at the thread title and starter. I thought young tom had started the Bristol pre match thread ultra early.............:icon_eek:

i would like to see Bristol city go up, they deserved it, they have played great football and not slipped out on the race like some early starters that looked great and now fighting for status like covsum,

i would like to see Watford and Bristol go up with anyone but WBA

Had to have a second look at the thread title and starter. I thought young tom had started the Bristol pre match thread ultra early.............:icon_eek:

I am looking forward to the game but one game at a time :002:

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with that, they've been in the top division before.

I remember them having a good spell in the first division in the seventies before it all went wrong and they got relegated three years in a row.

A bit of a mystery imo that they have not been a top flight club for so long. Not sure exactly but i would think that Bristol is one of the top 10 largest cities in the country. You would think they'd have plenty of potential to be a top flight team.

A bit of a mystery imo that they have not been a top flight club for so long. Not sure exactly but i would think that Bristol is one of the top 10 largest cities in the country. You would think they'd have plenty of potential to be a top flight team.

10th largest UK city in terms of population.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669