Broken Arm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should've left it in there, it'd be handy as **** for carrying shopping bags and the like

It would also make it unlikely that you'd ever be deported from the UK.

The only person I'm aware of with a hook is Abu Hamza. Therefore having a hook means you have a 100% chance of being kicked out of the country and sent to the US.

Sometimes, October just passes me by.

I should probably add that I have worn a ski helmet and back support for a while, so I'm not oblivious to the need to wear protective clothing.

I got back last week from Austria, too many people over there don't wear helmets on the slopes. It's usually the twats that come past you at 60mph as well.

I'm thinking of getting some motorbike protection clothing to be safe(r).

I broke my arm between my shoulder and elbow when I was 17. The ladder I was at the top of slipped away. It fecking hurt.

I got a small paper cut handling some contracts earlier. It didn't really hurt

I got a small paper cut handling some contracts earlier. It didn't really hurt
Come on! Admit that you cried like a girl. We're talking about real pain here! Paper cuts are right up there with toe against chair leg

Not as bad as stepping on lego. That's more painful than childbirth.
Feckin sadistic Danes!! They are the masters of pain. That's why we love them so much.

Trapping my foreskin between two Lego bricks while snowboarding without wearing a helmet. That's what I like to get up to of a weekend, cuz I just don't care me

Tore cruciate ligament in my knee back in July. Hurt like a bitch and rehab's a slow, slooooow process!

Didn't help that my knees weren't great before, but GPs never did anything about. If I told them I exercise, they said exercise less. If I said I didn't do much exercise, they said exercise more.

I would say at least getting a proper injury made them treat it, but I'm still having to pay privately for physio! NHS bastards.

talking to an old colleague this morning, he's in to hospital to have 80% of his prostate removed....with the surgeon going in down his fecking japs eye... unreal. he's also opted for a local so he can see what's going on... #ohyabeast

I think the bottom line is, Joe, man up princess...:icon_wink

Ha ha, thanks for that. Pain is easing now. Just want to get better quick. The rehab exercises look so easy but are really hard at the moment. Guess I just need to be a bit more patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566