Brucie vs. The Ostrich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering that the only thing worse than being on coke is being sober in a room full of people on coke, and that EPL footballers have so much wealth they are able to control so much of their surroundings, I really don't understand why any of them would be messing about with this twatpowder.

Tactical? Be so ****ing irritating the opposition can't concentrate?

Must admit I feel sorry for him in the same way I do for the high number of bankruptcies in ex prem players.
I don"t know the amount of life coaching these young men are exposed to.They certainly seem easy prey to the bookies and other ruthless types.

I don"t know the amount of life coaching these young men are exposed to.They certainly seem easy prey to the bookies and other ruthless types.

The clubs should take some responsibility because of the ridiculously high salaries they pay. Equally, if not more to blame, are the agents of the players. What the **** are they doing for their 10%? Finally, let's not absolve the players themselves, the poor dears. Personal responsibility and accountability cannot be voided just because they have it all so young.

Could be helpful and make them take their eye of the game with Spurs which in turn then helps us.

Cocaine city are as good as ****ed.

Back where you belong hey cafe, time to do a Wigan?

It's not been such a bad day for Hull, really. Burnley's failure to win means that they've secured 18th place...

Well done.Hopefully Man U will roll over against an underdog(again)

Despite the fact that you've posted some shit in here over the season, I would enjoy Hull beating Manure to send the Barcodes down. Mike Ashley deserves that far more than cafe.

Despite the fact that you've posted some shit in here over the season, I would enjoy Hull beating Manure to send the Barcodes down. Mike Ashley deserves that far more than cafe.
Second that. Or just "This"

Arsenal now need to beat Sunderland.Hopefully Man Utd will play some juniors at the KC.Big Sam will want to send Geordies down.Hokey Cokey!!!!!

attachment.php

Is that Nige outside the Fat Lass clothes shop in Newcastle? Must be buying something for Brucie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669