Brum after Kisnorbo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we could get £2m+ then I'd sell him. We shouldn't settle for less than £1.5m though.

If selling Kisnorbo enabled us to keep Stearman, McCarthy, Fryatt and Hume then I'd be happy. I think we are likely to lose 1 of those 5 this summer, and I think Kisnorbo would be the preference, but it would still be a shame.

If we lose Kisnorbo i will be gutted....for about 5 seconds :icon_bigg

Graz said:
If we could get £2m+ then I'd sell him. We shouldn't settle for less than £1.5m though.

If selling Kisnorbo enabled us to keep Stearman, McCarthy, Fryatt and Hume then I'd be happy. I think we are likely to lose 1 of those 5 this summer, and I think Kisnorbo would be the preference, but it would still be a shame.

If we could get a million, it would represent fantastic business on a player signed for free a year ago and 3 months ago looked absolute shite.

Get rid if we get the right money I say, we have plenty of players to slot in at the back and IMO we need a more experienced centre back to come in and control the back four, its something that paddy mac is starting to do but all to often he loses his head.

Last edited:
PFKAKTF FOX said:
If we could get a million, it would represent fantastic business on a player signed for free a year ago and 3 months ago looked absolute shite.

Yes it would be good business, but we'd still need to buy a good replacement for him.

It's not worth selling our best players when a big part of the money we get for them would have to go on a replacement for that player. The idea of selling our best players is that so we have got money available to strengthen the rest of the squad.

We at least need another left back and a right winger, and probably a left winger as well. If you sell Kisnorbo you need another CB. I don't think we will be able to get all 4 of a decent quality with a million or less. £1.5-2m though and we could possibly get the players we need without having to sell anyone else.

PFKAKTF FOX said:

We should aim for £4 million, no need to sell, end of.

i would be disappointed if he left but the money birmingham like to waste is usually quite tasty. plus i think we have some fair cover for the centreback position and if selling one good one to bring in some feckin fullbacks then i'd be delighted

Blaby blue blood said:
I agree, Pennent, Jarosik, Dunn, Johnson, Forsell, Melchiot, Upson, can you imagine any of them wanting to play in the Championship, plus their 25k plus wages will be a big millstone round the clubs neck.

Could be why Heskey has raised his game recently, he knows they are going down so is putting himself in the shop window :icon_wink

Bet Muzzy's earning well there too...

webmaster said:
What if we could sell one player for a million and bring 3-4 new players in with the money?

Then they'd probably be not good enough to help us move forward.

I don't think we could buy a new CB, LB, LW and RW, good enough to move us forward, for £250k each. Possible, but unlikely.

Graz said:

I don't think we could buy a new CB, LB, LW and RW, good enough to move us forward, for £250k each. Possible, but unlikely.

Didn't do too bad with Fryatt and McCarthy

Graz said:

Also a million pounds transfer fee spent on 4 players @ 250k each sounds ok, but kisnorbo's wages would not cover 4 new players. So the truth is, a million would probably bring 2 players @250k at most. We also have no guarantees that they will be as useful as Kisnorbo is right now, we could end up with another Sylla.

lol who would have thought that 6 months ago

2mill would be great , be of a shock if he did go for anything more than 1 mill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00