Bruno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saturday proved exactly why I thought he is player of the season.

Oh, sorry, I forgot to include my unfunny Bruno Berner/Swiss/Chuck Norris-esque joke.

As a child, Bruno Berner didn't wet the bed. The bed wet itself out of fear.

I bet you can guess how Swiss Chocolate is made. :icon_bigg

Off topic, did you manage to get rid of my Donny tickets per chance? Gutted I couldn't make that one, you going 'Sheffield' Wednesday?

Off topic, did you manage to get rid of my Donny tickets per chance? Gutted I couldn't make that one, you going 'Sheffield' Wednesday?

Didn't even know they were available. I assume Andy was supposed to sort it but he didn't mention it. He didn't go either but managed to sell his. :icon_bigg

Yes we all going Sheff Wed. Train arrives at 11.05 then heading for food. Think we planning on going to that pub we went to last time Merry Monk? if that's what it was called.

Didn't even know they were available. I assume Andy was supposed to sort it but he didn't mention it. He didn't go either but managed to sell his. :icon_bigg

Yes we all going Sheff Wed. Train arrives at 11.05 then heading for food. Think we planning on going to that pub we went to last time Merry Monk? if that's what it was called.

Old monk?

Could be we will be cheering for 2 Bruno's next season according to Ben Jacobs

A source close to Heskey told me that a return to City would depend on them gaining promotion.

"Emile still sees himself as a Premier League player," said the source. "Leicester is his home club, and one he remembers with great fondness, but he is happy at Villa.

"He will re-assess his future at the end of the season because regular first-team football is important to him, and he will fight to achieve that at Villa in the short-term.

Last edited:
Unfortunately he'd have to be known as Bruno 2 if he did return.

Also, I heard that Bruno Ejaculates Bullets. This could back up the story where he said his first act of self pleasure was on a small grassy hill in Dallas in November 1963.

Nobody seems to have mentioned the actual signing of Bruno. If my memory is correct he was brought in without any great fuss when Mattock was injured. Whether it was down to Nigel or Steve Walsh Sr. somebody did brilliantly and got us a great player without any transfer fee. Without wanting to sound like a Bluemongie (which I surely am) I continue to be so impressed by our management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669