Bruno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morrison, Bruno, Weale and Hobbs are all :055:

Big Nige would get the biggest wining and dining of all though. :055:

Big Nige would get the biggest wining and dining of all though. :055:

Are you kidding? I bet the guy is a machine, you wouldn't be able to walk straight for weeks.

Last edited:
:icon_lol: Yeah, costing us oodles of points isn't it?
Tunchev is a better player then Brown imo, purely because of the fact he can pass a ball to another team mate instead of hoofing it.

Plus I don't want to get into some endless negative debate about when Brown has costs us points this season. Yes he has played well like the rest of the team in the last few games, but he hasn't impressed me overall this season.

Tunchev is a better player then Brown imo, purely because of the fact he can pass a ball to another team mate instead of hoofing it.

Plus I don't want to get into some endless negative debate about when Brown has costs us points this season. Yes he has played well like the rest of the team in the last few games, but he hasn't impressed me overall this season.

Agree with all that :thumbs_up

If we could get a good right back to be able to move Morrison over to central defence, our back 5, with or without Tunchev would be simply awesome.

Why move Morrison when he has made the right back position his own?

Yes maybe he started out as a CB, but his future could well be as a fullback instead. In fact, I think he has the potential to be a very good player for us in that position.

Why move Morrison when he has made the right back position his own?

Yes maybe he started out as a CB, but his future could well be as a fullback instead. In fact, I think he has the potential to be a very good player for us in that position.

I agree and it's nice to be able to play 2 positions, but I think he's looked even better at CB for us when he's played there personally and him and Hobbs seem to compliment each other as a defensive partnership really well.

Last edited:
Quote from The Third Man
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switerzland they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace, and what did they produce? The cuckoo clock."

How incredible that when Switzerland for the first time in their history produce a great man he should play for Leicester.

Quote from The Third Man
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switerzland they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace, and what did they produce? The cuckoo clock."

How incredible that when Switzerland for the first time in their history produce a great man he should play for Leicester.

:038::038::038:

Quote from The Third Man

What about Globi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670