Bruno

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rate both him and Hobbs as probably our best two prospects since Heskey and will hopefully develop into one hell of a defensive partnership for us. They look far better than Stearman or Mattock ever did that's for sure.

Calling bollocks on Stearman. Who I think was a good young player and is currently playing premier league football.

He said the same to me before the game as well!(After telling me he had left his ticket at home tsk)

He didn't mention Morrison to me, but I did get the "left the ticket at home story". Although I'm not sure he realised it was me he was talking to.

Did you manage to find Jim, boc?

I have a few facts about Bruno...

He is so hard, he shits Toblerone.

He actually hand-crafted the Alps to stop the smell of onion wafting over from France.

Hitler never invaded Switzerland. He was too scared of getting a slap in the future by Bruno.

Switzerland doesn't need a proper army. They have Bruno.

The Large Hadron Collider was built in Switzerland, and some people predict that it could cause a black hole with a small chance of it destroying the earth. Originally, the Swiss Goverment considered getting Bruno to smash his fists together to create the same reaction, but this was turned down as it there would then be a 99.9% chance of the earth getting destroyed.

I have a few facts about Bruno...

He is so hard, he shits Toblerone.

He actually hand-crafted the Alps to stop the smell of onion wafting over from France.

Hitler never invaded Switzerland. He was too scared of getting a slap in the future by Bruno.

Switzerland doesn't need a proper army. They have Bruno.

The Large Hadron Collider was built in Switzerland, and some people predict that it could cause a black hole with a small chance of it destroying the earth. Originally, the Swiss Goverment considered getting Bruno to smash his fists together to create the same reaction, but this was turned down as it there would then be a 99.9% chance of the earth getting destroyed.

Does this make him harder than Chuck Norris?

Does this make him harder than Chuck Norris?

When Bruno does a press up he doesn't push himself up, he pushes the earth down.

I want Bruno right now.

Let's be honest. Bruno's little finger is stronger than Chuck Norris.

The Swiss Army Knife was modelled on Bruno's penis.

Great stuff.

I ****ing love Bruno. More than Muzzy, Yann and Deano put together.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670