Bruno

Status
Not open for further replies.
mcgivern and jock are liabilities whenever theyve put the shirt. the rest have been good. bruno and morrison have taken their places by rights

Morrison has been fantastic and our best player since he came in imo, but I don't think he's even played half our games.

22 out of 36, and not a bad one out of the lot. A couple of slightly-above-average ones, but that's as bad as it gets. I've decided he's my favourite player. In fact, I hope he's gay :055:

Erm... Anyway. As I was saying. Morrison. Good. Or something.

Still find it hard to believe anyone can look past Fryatt for this award, but I don't want to start another Fryatt debate, so meh.

Or indeed Hobbs who has had a superb season.

Or Morrison. Are you all feckin' blind?

All three have been terrific. For me personally Berner and Weale have been our two best players, but it's all down to opinions eh. I'm sure some people on here think McGivern has been brilliant - jas123?

I've decided he's my favourite player. In fact, I hope he's gay :055:

If he's not then he must be one of the campest straight people in history.

Last edited:
Fryatt was having a superb season for me, not just his goals, but his all round performances where excellent. If we don't get to the Prem in the next couple of years he certainly will.

:icon_lol: Funnily enough, Boc said the same to me at the game last night. I doubt many people take the piss if he is. He's nails is Mick :icon_cool

Agreed, yo9 wouldn't want to piss him off that's for sure. :icon_wink Fair play to him if he actually is gay though, if he keeps putting in this level of performances I'd happily father his babies, so to speak. :055:

I rate both him and Hobbs as probably our best two prospects since Heskey and will hopefully develop into one hell of a defensive partnership for us. They look far better than Stearman or Mattock ever did that's for sure.

Last edited:
How much did Hellings actually cost us?

I remember Jimmy Neilson cost us about half a million.

God, we jumped the bullet sacking Allen after 3 games, didn't we? We could've been in a much much worse state than we are now, me thinks.

Last edited:
How much did Hellings actually cost us?

I remember Jimmy Neilson cost us about half a million.

God, we jumped the bullet sacking Allen after 3 games, didn't we? We could've been in a much much worse state than we are now, me thinks.

How embarrassing it is now to think there were people actually singing his name at Forest. It was embarrassing at the time, but more so now the decision has been well and truly vindicated.

Hellings and Nielsen were both freebies weren't they?

Hellings was, but I'm pretty sure Nielsen cost a six-figure amount. Same agent as Allen you see. No shenanigans. No 'cash incentives'. Just simply a case of a manager spending loads of money on a player he'd never seen in action and plainly did not rate from day one. Nothing dodgy about that whatsoever.

At all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670