Status
Not open for further replies.
That'll do!

attachment.php

Attachments

• burnley-v-leicester-jamie-vardy-paul-konchesky_3295022.jpg
    burnley-v-leicester-jamie-vardy-paul-konchesky_3295022.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 339
****ing great. Not the best performance, but today is not for complaints.

Incredible turnaround.

Utterly un-****ing-believable!

When does a team that's bottom of the league and has been for most of the season win 4 games in a row?! Incredible, incredible stuff.

What a turnaround. Now we just need to keep it going! 2 more wins could very well be enough, especially if one of those is against Sunderland.

I seriously thought I was going to puke in those last 15 minutes. I may just have to get a little tipsy to celebrate :icon_bigg
Me too, shaking all over ha ha!

I feel exhausted. I must admit I couldn't watch the second half. I did the ironing instead. Absolutely fantastic battling win. A proper championship win.

Just wow, I'm having a rare night out tonight, In Derby of all places.

GET IN THERE YOU SEXY BOYS!!!!

Schmeichel with a few more game-changing saves today. He's come back on excellent form.

Blimey, our defence doesn't half make some basic mistakes though. Just in the last 30 mins:

- Konchesky giving away an absolutely needless penalty, with some of the worst defending I've seen in a long time
- De Laet losing Mee completely (before Huth almsot put it in to his own net)
- Was waiting for days on the ball, for them to nick it off him and almost score

Schmeichel with a few more game-changing saves today. He's come back on excellent form.

Blimey, our defence doesn't half make some basic mistakes though. Just in the last 30 mins:

- Konchesky giving away an absolutely needless penalty, with some of the worst defending I've seen in a long time
- De Laet losing Mee completely (before Huth almsot put it in to his own net)
- Was waiting for days on the ball, for them to nick it off him and almost score

Standard from De Laet, why expect anything else? :icon_bigg

Form table - not bad eh?

That was a genuinely crap performance but I don't care at all. Didn't like the set up but Pearson obviously set us up for a scrap and it was one we won. So well done, Nige.

We're going to do this. Wednesday night is a bit of a free hit really. If we beat Newcastle next week we could be four points clear of 18th with three left to play. What a turnaround. I never thought I'd say this but I really, really hope we're playing Watford next season.

And while I'm on teams moving in and out of leagues, I'm sorry to see Tranmere leave the league. I first really got in to football in the 1993/94 season. They were a good side back then with John Aldridge leading the line. I remember being crouched over the radio with my dad and uncle listening to us squeak through to Wembley after a tense two-legged play off semi final against them. Then six years later I saw Matt Elliot put two past them at Wembley for our only ever cup win at the famous stadium. I hope they can avoid the fate of the likes of Hereford, Scarborough and Darlington.

I just hope we have a go at Chelsea, but not getting trounced will probably be a priority. I think a draw is very doable. Personally I hope Arsenal turn them over tomorrow and we beat them as well, and somehow they don't with the league. I've always hated Chelsea, even more than Forest or Derby.

I did tell you this run in would end up being the stuff of legend...

We were always going to beat Chelsea on Wednesday until it worked out they could win the league.

Hoping Arsenal do them

It was a pretty poor performance. Definitely a few players out there not at their best. However, Burnley have a way of turning games into scraps. And we beat them.

Let's hope young Jeffrey gets fit soon because Konchesky is a liability.

Kasper was absolutely brilliant. Albrighton and King too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670