Burnley - Championship - Tuesday 20th February 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
kick-off 7:45 p.m.

Tickets
We have been allocated 1040 tickets for this match. £18 for Adults, £9 for u16s and £11.50 for Seniors (60 and over).

Despite the note which many people got with their ticket, Burnley have announced that the David Fishwick Stand will be open; the roof has been repaired, so we will be occupying our usual end on a sit where you like basis - ticket seat numbers do not apply.

View attachment 1197
We will be looking at this instead of sitting in it.

Tickets will be sold from the following dates:

Season Ticket Holders Priority 1 - Monday 5th February
Season Ticket Holders Priority 2 - Tuesday 6th February
Season Ticket Holders Priority 3 - Wednesday 7th February
Members - Thursday 8th February
General Sale - Friday 9th February

Coaches
Fox Travel coaches will leave the Walkers Stadium at 3.00 p.m. Cost will be £15.50 for Adult season-ticket holders and £13.50 for concession season-ticket holders. Non season-ticket holders will pay a quid extra on these fares.

Directions
M1 to junction 42
M62 to junction 24
A629 to Halifax
A646 to Hebden Bridge, Todmorden and towards Burnley, finally entering Burnley on the A671

Just over 130 miles - almost 100 miles of which is on motorway. About 2½ hours.

Trains
You will not be surprised to hear that it is not possible to get back to Leicester by train after the game.

If you do want to stay overnight, rooms in the Travelodge next to Burnley Barracks station are £49 for the night of the game.

Pubs
For a cheap drink and cheap food, try the 110 Club in Yorkshire Street quite close to the ground. It's a private club, but you'll get signed in for 20p and save more than that on your first pint.

A little further away are the Sparrow Hawk and the Talbot, opposite each other in Church Street - both serve away fans with no problem.

If you're looking for a Brewers Fayre type meal (with parking during the game!), you need the Queen Victoria in Queen Victoria Road - about a 10-minute walk from the ground.

Local map - ground is on Harry Potts Way in the middle of the map.

Last edited:
might go to this depending on price, should see atleast one halfway line goal.

Asked at ticket office at end of last week and apparentky we have only sold 400 tickets.

Some people will pay on the gate, but even after getting 6 points from the last two games, I still wouldn't expect us to get more than 600 to this game.

Ticket Office still saying "around 400 sold".

Do people actually ring the ticket office up to ask how many we have Sold ?:icon_conf

Do people actually ring the ticket office up to ask how many we have Sold ?:icon_conf

I usually email them a day before the game and ask them if tickets will be available on the gate and how many tickets have been sold. I then put the information into the relevant thread.

I usually email them a day before the game and ask them if tickets will be available on the gate and how many tickets have been sold. I then put the information into the relevant thread.

I understand you doing for the Forums sake Boc,just find it a bit odd that people ring to ask out of the blue:102:

I understand you doing for the Forums sake Boc,just find it a bit odd that people ring to ask out of the blue:102:

and it took them over a day and a half to reply to my request for 3 tickets for a game. probably too busy telling everyone how many they'd sold ;)

and it took them over a day and a half to reply to my request for 3 tickets for a game. probably too busy telling everyone how many they'd sold ;)

I don't understand why people seem to get this kind of service. I emailed the t/o on Friday re a 'six-pack'. I got a 'read receipt' 10min 09secs after I posted and a confirmation that the tickets were awaiting collection 19min 14 secs after posting.

I don't understand why people seem to get this kind of service. I emailed the t/o on Friday re a 'six-pack'. I got a 'read receipt' 10min 09secs after I posted and a confirmation that the tickets were awaiting collection 19min 14 secs after posting.

I think it may have something to do with the fact that they see you as GOD, and the rest of us are just no bodies who they can put aside for a day or 2.

it was a bit of a shambles what happened, after a day of waiting for a reply i texted the old woman who rang up for me. the ticket office confirmed that the ones i requested would not be issued, then when i got home from work i had 6 tickets for a game :) haha. this has just reminded me that i havent called for my southend tickets...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566