Burnley - Championship - Tuesday 20th February 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
is the wooden stand not reopened? i could have sworn i saw fans in it last time they had a home game?

I was thinking about the local weather forecast for the area tomorrow.

:icon_lol:
You have far too much information in your head.

:icon_lol:
Not the first time that I have been told that!

I was thinking about the local weather forecast for the area tomorrow.

hehe thats what i assumed at first, then thought it may be due to the gobbing from the upper tier. i was told last year that burnley is on average the coldest ground, any truth? don't think its the highest positioned ground

hehe thats what i assumed at first, then thought it may be due to the gobbing from the upper tier. i was told last year that burnley is on average the coldest ground, any truth? don't think its the highest positioned ground

You still going even with Bird Flu? Commitment that.

West Brom is the highest.

Burnley is one of the wettest.

You still going even with Bird Flu? Commitment that.

i'm not unfortunately :( just sharing insight. its the last game i'm missing this season, couldnt go due to work and now i cant go to work

Will there be tickets available on the night?
Except Wednesday, Barnsley and of course Leeds (and maybe Hull) this is the nearest match for me.

Will there be tickets available on the night?
Except Wednesday, Barnsley and of course Leeds (and maybe Hull) this is the nearest match for me.
Yes there will be, you coming then Joe, I'll get you a beer of you're there :icon_wink

I'm thinking about it - not sure if I'll have time to get home and drive over - last time I went there we lost 1-0 and it was woeful so I want a better memory. They sell bitter only dont they? I finish work at 5.00pm and get home at 5.35pm. Do you think I'll have time to drive over and park (where do I park? - last time i parked in some hotels car park I think, about 10 min walk away) and get to the game on time? I'd say I have 1 hour 45 mins to get from Headingley to Harry Potter way.

I've never been before so I don't have any answers

No change there then.

I'm thinking about it - not sure if I'll have time to get home and drive over - last time I went there we lost 1-0 and it was woeful so I want a better memory. They sell bitter only dont they? I finish work at 5.00pm and get home at 5.35pm. Do you think I'll have time to drive over and park (where do I park? - last time i parked in some hotels car park I think, about 10 min walk away) and get to the game on time? I'd say I have 1 hour 45 mins to get from Headingley to Harry Potter way.

that should leave you with about half an hour spare, just park on the side street behind the pub i mentioned before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566