Burnley match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
****ing gutted. we will never here the end of this from highland.

why are the miserable feckers always right

2 games, 0 points, from two average championship sides.

Finally a bloody natural winger comes on and low (HAH) and behold we start making ****ing chances.

We may have played better, but with inept squad selection, much the same as under that scrotum CL, we are too one dimensional. Don't give me all that shite about keeping the faith I dont want RK out but a home loss against an average Burnley is highly unsatisfactory.

a ****ing steaming PILE OF ****WANK

good pissing night

I'm beginning to think only getting some kind of sugar daddy of our own can solve the shit we've been putting up with since MON left.. 19,000ish attendance, that must be about the worst league attendance we've had since.. well, possibly since we moved stadiums atleast? Just think.. that's just over a half full stadium for us, and even some of them were away fans.. make no mistake, we are in the utter shit.

joe501 said:
Finally a bloody natural winger comes on and low (HAH) and behold we start making ****ing chances.

:081:why didn't Low start??:102: Hopefully R Kelly will start him next game after the impact he made:038:

if tiatto or maybury start the next game i refuse to pay untill they are out of the side. and im being serious

lako42 said:
if tiatto or maybury start the next game i refuse to pay untill they are out of the side. and im being serious

Who have we got in terms of natural wingers in the side though really? Low and Sylla... who are both right sided.. unfortunately.. Tiatto really has to be in. Unless we change the formation to accomodate the players we have got.. I think we could do a 4-3-3 well but we'd still have little width. We desparately need to bring in some wide players.. we've missed out on Ryan Smith and Andy Welsh who IMO both made half decent left wingers.

Wankbollocksshit****.

That was abysmal.Nothing more to add on the match, there is nothing.

And Birchenall you are really pissing me off with your lame unfunny jokes and seedy comments to any woman he spots in the crowd.

I admire what you have done for charity but you are now past your sell by date.

Last edited:
Seson ticket going free if anybody wants it. Bag of wank, no atmosphere or passion from either the players or the fans. Totally dead.

Worst atmosphere at the Walkers ever

tiatto may be the only laeft player we have, however i think we will be better if he isnt in the team regardless of who replaces him. levi may be young, but he can be no worse.

Any lcfc fan that thinks there is anything positive about that team needs shooting. We are sh*te.

fcukcov said:
Any lcfc fan that thinks there is anything positive about that team needs shooting. We are sh*te.

cry.gif

glyn said:
postitives: Josh Low. Any others?

I really enjoyed the flags, before the game the stadium looked like it was hosting the LDV vans final. Good practice for future years.

Bobby Smith said:
I really enjoyed the flags, before the game the stadium looked like it was hosting the LDV vans final. Good practice for future years.

Got mine in my room now. Not sure whether to put it on my wall or in the bin.

Bobby Smith said:
the flags only work if the stadium is at least 3/4 full or we are at wembley, it was a shite idea that would have cost us a few hundred/thousand quid.

Was this the major new thing that Birch was talking about the other day? I also saw them giving away free City caps to young kids before the match. What a waste of fcuking money. I appreciate the flag was a quite nice idea but surely even the smallest amount of money wasted on this would have been better directed at aiding the team in some way.
Plus some little ****er kept waving his flag in front of my face.

And bollox to the 'fans' on the row in front of me who left in the 70th minute.
How can you justify leaving any match 20 minutes before the end with the score only 1-0 even if we were shite.

Dreadful, lifeless, predictable, long ball, frustrating, dire, mind-numbing, amateurish poo.

Henderson - flapping fool
Stearman - better than Sat but still long ball hit and hope moronic brain dead mullet boy
McCarthy - lost in translation
Kisnorbo - little tiny skinny centre half (wot an innovative idea)
Kenton - half the game on his arse and regularly out of position
Maybury - most unconvincing right midfielder since the last one
Johnson - sorry, but what is the point this fella?
Williams - posing, poncey little twat with a tiny, weeny, amount of talent
Tiatto - gormless, embarrassing half wit - give a jack russelll his shirt and it would do a better job - seriously.
Fryatt - unfit, mardy arsed lag
Hume - rarely played up front, ran around without much purpose into dead ends
Hughes - did he touch the ball?
Low - patently obvious lower league winger who'll never be anything more
Hammond - forget the hype it's still the same waste of space as last year

I'd suggest bringing in some from the reserves but we don't have a reserves.

Brown Nose said:
Dreadful, lifeless, predictable, long ball, frustrating, dire, mind-numbing, amateurish poo.

Henderson - flapping fool
Stearman - better than Sat but still long ball hit and hope moronic brain dead mullet boy
McCarthy - lost in translation
Kisnorbo - little tiny skinny centre half (wot an innovative idea)
Kenton - half the game on his arse and regularly out of position
Maybury - most unconvincing right midfielder since the last one
Johnson - sorry, but what is the point this fella?
Williams - posing, poncey little twat with a tiny, weeny, amount of talent
Tiatto - gormless, embarrassing half wit - give a jack russelll his shirt and it would do a better job - seriously.
Fryatt - unfit, mardy arsed lag
Hume - rarely played up front, ran around without much purpose into dead ends
Hughes - did he touch the ball?
Low - patently obvious lower league winger who'll never be anything more
Hammond - forget the hype it's still the same waste of space as last year

I'd suggest bringing in some from the reserves but we don't have a reserves.

plenty to build on there then..

I'm looking forward to reading what Rob Kelly has to say about this =/

fcukcov said:
the flags only work if the stadium is at least 3/4 full or we are at wembley, it was a shite idea that would have cost us a few hundred/thousand quid.

This board of directors will stop at nothing to make us a laughing stock I'm afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669