Burnley match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Henderson reminds me of Clark Kent but without the Superman bit!

That's how bad the game was.:icon_redf

TornadoShaunUK said:
plenty to build on there then..

I'm looking forward to reading what Rob Kelly has to say about this =/

lol I actually laughed out loud at that point. :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_bigg ;)

div 1 here we come by the end of sept ,we look more like a Sunday league team and a bad one at that ,as has been said long ball game I'm not going to rate the players as none of them even went past a 1 IMO

WT was Hondo on with the dip shit :mad:

I'm very worried now :frown:

Carnot wait till Saturday not !!!!!

Where was Grady tonight not even there ?????

high lite of the game Mike Stowell almost twating Cotterill until the 4Th official got in the way :icon_lol: :038: :038:

Last edited:
O'Grady should have been on the bench. I didn't see the point in having a defender on the bench as either of our 'Wingers' could have dropped back if an ijury occured.

newtonfox said:
div 1 here we come by the end of sept ,we look more like a Sunday league team and a bad one at that ,as has been said long ball game I'm not going to rate the players as none of them even went past a 1 IMO

WT was Hondo on with the dip shit :mad:

I'm very worried now :frown:

Carnot wait till Saturday not !!!!!

Where was Grady tonight not even there ?????

high lite of the game Mike Stowell almost twating Cotterill until the 4Th official got in the way :icon_lol: :038: :038:
no need to bring the sportsmans into this newton.....;) :icon_lol:

newtonfox said:
what your team up to sat i know there a few places they could fill leroy :icon_lol: ;)
Im already filling in an application for the vacant lcfc managers post for october/november.

Anybody else see the fight between Cotteril and Stowell just before HT. 4th official had to split them up

Last edited:
Melton Fox said:
Anybody else see the fight between Cotteril and Stowell just before HT. 4th official had to split them up
Yep, at least one person has some pride and passion for our club....

'All in it together'..... We have 'working class background kelly, who is in this together with the players... Stowell who's in it for a punch up and Tiatto who's in it for a laugh.

We're all in something...

Boy's camp. Grow up the lot of ya'.

Bobby Smith said:
This board of directors will stop at nothing to make us a laughing stock I'm afraid.

add to that the meaningless handover of the chairmanship from one nonentity to another - why bother?

There were two positives for me tonight: first the respect shown by all present in the tribute to the late Sep Smith (a link with happier times) and secondly the outstanding standard of the playing surface - well done the groundstaff.

As for the team - I think its a simple matter that RK doesnt have a team to pick from this squad. Clearly, the midfield is non-existent but there is very little quality throughout the squad. Stearman may give indifferent displays but he looks like a footballer and Fryatt tho' isolated has the semblance of being a striker but the rest are just poor - this great board full of wasteful gimmicks and hype are building a League One sqaud - end of story.

what a pathetic shambles of a game that was

from front to back we reek of mediocrity

the tactics aren't working, I just hope Rob has the balls to either change the system or make wholesale changes to the team

the goalkeep is hopeless, not one kick went to one of our players (if it got past the halfway line)

the defense is all muddled without the right players in the right position, we've needed a proper left back for so long it's not funny

this is the worst Leicester midfield in living memory and I'm including Lee Philpot in that statement

the attack is more difficult to judge as they hardly get the ball in any meaningful positions, but my opinion of Fryatt went down a couple of notches tonight after his "throw his toys out the pram" moment and got a yellow card - just what we need Matt, thanks

Redditch Fox said:
As for the team - I think its a simple matter that RK doesnt have a team to pick from this squad. Clearly, the midfield is non-existent but there is very little quality throughout the squad. Stearman may give indifferent displays but he looks like a footballer and Fryatt tho' isolated has the semblance of being a striker but the rest are just poor - this great board full of wasteful gimmicks and hype are building a League One sqaud - end of story.

Hate to say so but I think you're right. :icon_conf :icon_cry:

Redditch Fox said:
add to that the meaningless handover of the chairmanship from one nonentity to another - why bother?

There were two positives for me tonight: first the respect shown by all present in the tribute to the late Sep Smith (a link with happier times) and secondly the outstanding standard of the playing surface - well done the groundstaff.

what feckin game were you watching? If you think Stearman is any good you dont know what you are watching. Stearman was dreadful and a total waste of space, not just these last two games but for the later part of last season too. As for Fryatt, something terrible has changed about him this season too, he is not the player of last season and looks woefully unfit , not as sharp and has lost a couple of yards of pace . Or are you saying these two can do no wrong?

Fryatt appears to be no longer interested & Stearman appears to be no longer interested in our midfielders. Are they on the verge of turning into 2 little freeriders that are too big for the club.

Or are they doubting where there future lies?

Anyoos, I'm going to bed. I fully expect to wake up in the morning and say to myself "thank feck for that, for one 'orrible moment I thought we put in a performance that was almost on a par with that of the Luton game on Saturday"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669