Burnley post match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think we should just concentrate on being safe, i mean theres less points between us and the relgation zone then there are against us and the playoffs.

£20 on leicester but didn't dare mention it in case i jinxed it. i will go and eat £55 worth of pancakes.
10 points off the playoffs (with game in hand).
Let's see if we can bring in 2 players before WBA, ride through that game on confidence and new players, and then stomp all over March.
It's a funny old game.....

i think we should just concentrate on being safe, i mean theres less points between us and the relgation zone then there are against us and the playoffs.

Not neccesarily, we have a game in hand against most of these teams so that would reverse the point margin. :icon_wink

Another couple of wins and we might be up to 12th :icon_roll

Assuming the other teams continue at their current points/game ratio it would take another 10ish wins in a row to get into the play-off places.

you always have to spoil things dont you.

Excellent result tonight. We just need a couple more wins and we'll be safe and sound. Maybe if we win the next 4 or 5 on the trot then we can start fantasizing about the play-offs!

Last edited:
Sorry. Yes of course we can get into the play-offs Duzza. Then next season we'll win the Premiership, the FA cup and the Ashes, and the team will record a song which will win the Eurovision song contest.

Can you give us some vcash odds on that please?

Sorry. Yes of course we can get into the play-offs Duzza. Then next season we'll win the Premiership, the FA cup and the Ashes, and the team will record a song which will win the Eurovision song contest.

No wonder you've got no vcash left. You know we haven't a hope of winning the Eurovision Song Contest :081:

much better thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00