Burnley post match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't listen to the match as i'm a jinx when I listen,

How did the Own Goal come about, who set it up? and what actually happened?

Tonight - shite performance, great result.

Re play offs:

Probable points for 6th place this season = 76
LCFC current total = 43
Points required in 13 games = 33
Results required = 11 wins, 2 defeats.
Can't see it chaps.

Re relegation:

Predicted final total for 22nd club = 45
LCFC current total = 43
Points required in 13 games to avoid bottom 3 = 3
Results required = 1 win!
Unless we go on a run of Burnley proportions, we're safe.

As far as I'm concerned, we should now begin to plan for next season - who are we keeping, who are we dumping - players and coaching staff. Then start getting from A-B between now and August.

Any talk of play-offs should result in a 1 week ban from the forum:icon_roll . The season looks like a boring ending now:102: .

Tonight - shite performance, great result.

I would not say it was a total shite performance, if Burnley were all over us and they didnt score, would you not say our defenders played well?

Our defence was solid tonight and all 4 played well ( Maybury was suspect though )

My biggest worry is our attack. Apart from Horsefield, Hume and Hammond had no idea. How Elvis missed that open goal I will never know, it was harder to miss for fecks sake!!!! and Horsefield really layed into him afterwards and rightly so.
Midfield, Jarrett was ineffective as was Yeates. AJ seemed to try but with crap around him it was a lost cause. Porter proved again he has to either bulk up or grow, he is pushed off the ball far to easily.

But all in all I would rather see a performance like that and win than see fancy dan football and lose.... a win everytime for me by any means available

Just got back

We were rubbish, absolute rubbish. One of the worst performances I have seen all season, but what a fecking great result!!!!!!

We didn't deserve to be within 3 goals of Burnley, but we nicked it. How many of these games have we let slip in the past.

The last 20 minutes was the worst display of keep ball I have ever witnessed in my life, but it made it exciting.

Well done City you bunch of useless ****s :038:

Just got back

We were rubbish, absolute rubbish. One of the worst performances I have seen all season, but what a fecking great result!!!!!!

We didn't deserve to be within 3 goals of Burnley, but we nicked it. How many of these games have we let slip in the past.

The last 20 minutes was the worst display of keep ball I have ever witnessed in my life, but it made it exciting.

Well done City you bunch of useless ****s :038:

your PC switched itself on then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00