Schlupp
Knockaert
Drinkwater
James
Mahrez
Nugent
Vardy

Subs: Hammond, King, Dyer, Moore, Taylor-Fletcher, Logan, Wood

I'm actually really, really anxious for this game. Mixture of nerves and excitement. It could practically be wrapped up today... or we could slip to 2nd... COME ON YOU FOXES!

relax, play our football, win 2-1

No Kevin Phillips on the bench. We are in serious trubble.

Unchanged team.

Schmeichel
RDL
Wasilewski
Morgan
Schlupp
Knockaert
Drinkwater
James
Mahrez
Nugent
Vardy

Subs: Hammond, King, Dyer, Moore, Taylor-Fletcher, Logan, Wood

I'm actually really, really anxious for this game. Mixture of nerves and excitement. It could practically be wrapped up today... or we could slip to 2nd... COME ON YOU FOXES!

I feel the same way. Win and we're champions. Lose and we're still up but it would be disappointing to lose top spot. I'd have liked to see a couple of changes but clearly Nige doesn't see tiredness as an issue and he has got most things right this season.

No Phillips on the bench and he's not got his 10th appearance in yet.

No Kevin Phillips on the bench. We are in serious trubble.

3-0 to Burnley and they go top!!

Burnley at home on a roll, we have sturggled to hit the same heights in the last two games. Sorry folks, 3-0 to the home team.

We are repeating each other Micky:icon_bigg
Anyway I now think we will pull it around and GTF (coming on for Nugent) to score the winner in a 2-1 win

Last edited:
Today, the pressure should be on Burnley. They're at home, behind us and even a win leaves us in pole position with our game in hand.

For some reason though, the mood seems to be more that the pressure is on us. I really don't see the need for it.

Between the players and management, they should be very wound up for today as they should want to show that they're the best team in the league. Today they can do that. We're also at full strength whereas they're missing three key players. If we're on our game, we should be able to get a result.

However, if we lose today, it's not that big a deal. A draw is a good result for us. A win and we're practically up and a shoe in for the title. What's not to like?

Sit back and enjoy.

its too early for him to play ! his warm up takes 7 hours !!

am i the only person on here visiting the khazi too many times this morning ?

really want to win the league!

I have deliberately kept myself busy this morning so I didnt think about the game until right now.... I am papping it :icon_lol:

Today, the pressure should be on Burnley. They're at home, behind us and even a win leaves us in pole position with our game in hand.

For some reason though, the mood seems to be more that the pressure is on us. I really don't see the need for it.

Between the players and management, they should be very wound up for today as they should want to show that they're the best team in the league. Today they can do that. We're also at full strength whereas they're missing three key players. If we're on our game, we should be able to get a result.

However, if we lose today, it's not that big a deal. A draw is a good result for us. A win and we're practically up and a shoe in for the title. What's not to like?

Sit back and enjoy.

A level head amongst the madness... thank you BN

After being top since Boxing Day I will be gutted not to win the old FL championship trophy, so very nervous about this one.

Sit back and enjoy.

:038:

I'm going to brown nose Brown Nose, completely agree all the pressure is on Burnley. At home, they have to win really. We just had our bad spell, not it's their turn.

After being top since Boxing Day I will be gutted not to win the old FL championship trophy, so very nervous about this one.

They'll be plenty of time to be nervous next season when we desperately need a point or a win against bigger or better clubs.

We've done the hard work this season and even if we lose, I think we'll probably win the league. Please don't be nervous, enjoy it today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669