Pre Match Bury Vs Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would seriously be up for chipping in/donating if we could get one of the posters across the pond to sign up and share the details!

Wouldn't it need a VPN to access the streams still though?

Sounds like a good way to get my monthly cable bill paid for:)

I have NBCSN but I haven't as yet signed up for the online Sports Extra package, which is free if you have the TV channel. If I get time I'll look into that tonight.

Jeff, what is the indian VPN and streaming website please?

Where do you get your Acestream links from?
In my experience the picture quality can be good, but I'll find it buffers for ages before you get a decent picture, which won't last long, then it buffers again. I've rarely found one that's stable. Maybe it's because it's peer to peer based and requires people to be connected with decent upload speeds.

http://www.livefootballol.com/acestream-channel-list.html

I do find it the same at times but it seems to work best if you get on early.

Seems to be good tonight but just a shame it's a bad game!

EDIT

This is a screenshot from tonight taken about 10 mins ago. 1920x1080 resolution TV.

Last edited:
Would hope to see Lenny, Kramaric, Chilwell, Benaloune,
I just tried it for some of the games being played at the moment and the number of ads is still way too many. What we really need is for one of our friends in the US with access to NBC to give us their password...

I would consider this on a person by person basis based on bribes.

I have NBCSN but I haven't as yet signed up for the online Sports Extra package, which is free if you have the TV channel. If I get time I'll look into that tonight.

It's dead easy but you'd have to give relative strangers access to your Time Warner or ATT account. Makes me a wee bit uncomfortable to be honest.

If we have Kramaric, Ulloa and Inler this should be about 8-0. Hopefully they will find the motivation.

I just don't know what we will do in terms of wide players.

We only have 2

You know Bury aren't just mannequins in football kits, right?
I'm not saying that will happen, but I think our players could do it theoretically. In England, Premier League teams seem to struggle to get motivated for either Cup. In Scotland, you do actually occasionally get results like 0-8 away wins with teams only two divisions apart. I think Falkirk did it in the last few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669