Pre Match Bury Vs Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've deleted the link from mtbt's post. It's definitely one of those sites that advertises streams they can't possibly have. Please don't link to sites like that.

Apologies Jeff. Is the Cricfree site safe and reliable, if they have the match?

cricfree/vipbox/frontrowsports/wiziwig are the main ones but if it is on one site, it will be on the others.

I'd be very surprised if there was a stream of this tbh.

Keeping the same system but resting Saturday's starting XI really shows the weakness on the wings - I hope that this is an area the club is looking at as we come to the end of the transfer window.

As is, I'd think this side would be strong enough to see Bury off, with hopefully a chance for more kids to come off the bench:

Schwarzer
Moore--Benalouane--Wasilewski--Chillwell
Barmby--Hammond--Cain--Fuchs
Kramaric--Ulloa

After Wiziwig (and before that, myp2p) has gone, I'm using Rojadirecta. www.rojadirecta.me

Blocked over here it seems :(

AceStream is the best for quality but they only usually have the Sky Sports/BT Sports streams. If anyone can find an NBC Sports America link for that then we're quids in as they have all the games on simul-cast!

AceStream is the best for quality but they only usually have the Sky Sports/BT Sports streams.

There are often matches on Acestream that aren't being shown in the UK. The quality can vary though.

The best streams are normally the ones that are direct from the broadcaster.

There was a Kodi add-on last season that had the NBC streams in HD, but could only be used via a US VPN. I think NBC realised what was happening so you need a password for it now.
The Star Sports streams from India (delayed 5 minutes) are excellent quality, they're free, but you need an Indian VPN.

Still yet to get involved with this VPN shit tbh. Isn't there usually a cost involved though the more sites the mainstream ISPs are blocking, the more appealing it seems.

I used to have XBMC in pre-Kodi days but now I find it easier to just find links online as the add-ons were forever needing to be updated.

Please delete these posts if it has the potential to infringe the site in anyway but if not, perhaps make a sticky with some of this info in?

I've been using Front Row this season and it hasnt been bad - they normally have the NBC streams on there.

Still yet to get involved with this VPN shit tbh. Isn't there usually a cost involved though the more sites the mainstream ISPs are blocking, the more appealing it seems.

I used to have XBMC in pre-Kodi days but now I find it easier to just find links online as the add-ons were forever needing to be updated.

Please delete these posts if it has the potential to infringe the site in anyway but if not, perhaps make a sticky with some of this info in?
There is one in Techie, I believe.

I've never known a streaming site to be blocked by my ISP. The one SwedeFox linked to earlier works.

Most VPN providers offer free trials. I only paid for one once, which was to access the NBC streams last season. I watched some of the game using a free VPN trial to access the Indian streams on Saturday.

I now have to decide whether to watch pay for a VPN to watch the Indian streams in high quality, with no pop up ads, but a five minute delay, or stick to poor quality streams on dodgy sites. Even a "good" stream on sites like cricfree, wiz1, front row etc is rubbish compared to watching a proper stream.

There is one in Techie, I believe.

Pffft, only the nerds go in there though......

I've never known a streaming site to be blocked by my ISP. The one SwedeFox linked to earlier works.

Most VPN providers offer free trials. I only paid for one once, which was to access the NBC streams last season. I watched some of the game using a free VPN trial to access the Indian streams on Saturday.

I now have to decide whether to watch pay for a VPN to watch the Indian streams in high quality, with no pop up ads, but a five minute delay, or stick to poor quality streams on dodgy sites. Even a "good" stream on sites like cricfree, wiz1, front row etc is rubbish compared to watching a proper stream.

Virgin have got that one blocked for me. As good as their speeds are, they are ****s for blocking useful sites!

The Indian one sounds good quality wise as I hate the flash streams compared to AceStream 1000kbps+ streams but the delay would break my balls too much as its great having City on the laptop with Soccer Saturday on in the background.

Might give a VPN a try but would really want the NBC streams as they seem to be the best for commentary.

Do yourselves a favour and just use the link below for our normal league games.

http://www.realstreamunited.com

Way less adverts and usually decent quality

Nice find but the quality is still quite poor compared to AceStream.

Always good to have more options though!

I just tried it for some of the games being played at the moment and the number of ads is still way too many. What we really need is for one of our friends in the US with access to NBC to give us their password...

I would seriously be up for chipping in/donating if we could get one of the posters across the pond to sign up and share the details!

Wouldn't it need a VPN to access the streams still though?

quite poor compared to AceStream.

Where do you get your Acestream links from?
In my experience the picture quality can be good, but I'll find it buffers for ages before you get a decent picture, which won't last long, then it buffers again. I've rarely found one that's stable. Maybe it's because it's peer to peer based and requires people to be connected with decent upload speeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669