Calcio Italia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another weekend of Italian footy coming up.

I see Juve are on TV BG, luckily my local shows every single game televised so ill pop down to check your lot out.

We have a tough one at home to Sampdoria, hopefully we can build on the excellent 4-1 win last time out.

8:30pm kick off Turin time, against Udinese. Back to full strength as well.

What TV station is it on?

Lako, what's it like at the top. Enjoy it while it lasts......:icon_bigg

Milan second from bottom on nil points.....:081::081::081:

Just watched a corker of a foreign game, well highlights.

The Ruhr Derby - Dortmund 3 Schalke 3

Schalke went 3-0 up and they think they have won it. Tackles going in everywhere first half. Dortmund clawed two back, second clearly has an offside in the build-up. Schalke lose the plot and get two players sent off. In the 89th minute, Dortmund get a penalty and Frei scores it in front of Europe's biggest terrace. 88,000 Dortmund fans go nuts.

Sounds great tbh Hazzman, but there's something about German football I don't like. The style of playing is perhaps too similar to Sweden; effective but rarely entertaining in terms of attacking football.
I've started watching a bit of the French league, I prefer that. Attacking minded but still (almost) the technical skills of southern European football.

Last edited:
Sounds great tbh Hazzman, but there's something about German football I don't like. The style of playing is perhaps too similar to Sweden; effective but rarely entertaining in terms of attacking football.
I've started watching a bit of the French league, I prefer that. Attacking minded but still (almost) the technical skills of southern European football.

I like the Bundesliga, just for the fans element. It's spot on in that sense, I wanna go Berlin in November to see Hertha. Looks like I'll have to go it alone though.

On Saturday, I was thinking how many goals per game there was in the Premier League. Checked the scores from elsewhere and there was lots of goals in Spain, Germany and Italy this weekend.

I like this website very much - http://www.mightyfootball.com/ - I see all the goals and some times highlights from everywhere on it.

Great site, thank you. I suppose you know of www.fbtz.com; great for full games, shows and even highlights, usually in HQ. Got all the MOTD1/2 and The Championship from last season and so far this season (need to get some more space).:icon_bigg

Have you decided what game to go to?

Last edited:
Great site, thank you. I suppose you know of www.fbtz.com; great for full games, shows and even highlights, usually in HQ. Got all the MOTD1/2 and The Championship from last season and so far this season (need to get some more space).:icon_bigg

Have you decided what game to go to?

There's three weekends when Hertha and the Liga 3 team, Union play at home. I have earmarked the final weekend of November versus Koln/Cologne. The problem is Bundesliga confirm the television fixtures in fours about 2 weeks prior to them happening. So, you have to leave late.

Worked out that in cheapo Etap hotel and a Ryanair for a three night stay giving maximum team to watch as many games as I could. It costs just over £200. Two nights slightly cheaper. Seen the ticket prices for Hertha and nearly dropped dead - 13 Euros!!, all available on the day as well.

I can't decide where I'm going next, I'm in a need of money after the London/Leicester trip a month ago and also I only have one week off school before Christmas (last week in October). Easyjet flies from Stockholm to Milan (the town that is) and back for 70 euros, great value I have to say.
I also would like to go to Stade Vélodrome in a near future to see Marseille play. I've seen them on TV three or four times already this season and I've started to like them more and more.

Last edited:
The clue is in the title ;)

Yes BG I certainly will make the most of it :)

I hope your boys are doing their homework, I can't see many stopping the deadly Zarate, Pandev front line this season.

Good to see Roma losing in the champions league.

The clue is in the title ;)

Yes BG I certainly will make the most of it :)

I hope your boys are doing their homework, I can't see many stopping the deadly Zarate, Pandev front line this season.

Good to see Roma losing in the champions league.
When did the german teams join Serie A????

Claudio knows what to do......:038:

FCUK OFF LAKO!!!!!!

It was an off day before you start you bastard!

:043: Dear oh dear, this coupled with your poor result in europe is leading me to believe you wont be a threat to our championship title bid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669