Calling All Leicester Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your comments on being a Leicester fan and you're predictions for the game (and for linking to my site). Here's my bit on Leicester anyway, with a not entirely serious race-through your history which is probably riddled with inaccuracies. Again, I can't put up a link to it but its the most recent post at this address: hoopdreamsqpr.blogspot.com :)

QPR are playing well at the moment but don't be too pessimistic about tomorrow night, they retain a pretty well-developed ability to shoot themselves in the foot. The home crowd can get on their backs pretty quickly as well if all is not going to plan. Good luck anway.

Do the QPR players play with guns in their hands ? :icon_eek:

with a not entirely serious race-through your history which is probably riddled with inaccuracies. Again, I can't put up a link to it but its the most recent post at this address: hoopdreamsqpr.blogspot.com :)

Finest Hour

Surely the second of those League Cup wins in 1997. Leicester debatably reached a historic peak under boss Martin O'Neill who oversaw three successive top-half finishes in the Premiership and three League Cup final visits to Wembley. The second ended in defeat against Spurs, the third was a wonderful send-off for O'Neill as they beat Tranmere, but that first one, against the unpredictable madness of a Middlesbrough side containing Juninho, Emerson, Ravanelli and current Leicester boss Nigel Pearson, will surely take some beating. It took two attempts as well, Steve Claridge scoring an extra-time winner in the replay.

:018: Four successive top-half finishes. :icon_wink

Thanks for your comments on being a Leicester fan and you're predictions for the game (and for linking to my site). Here's my bit on Leicester anyway, with a not entirely serious race-through your history which is probably riddled with inaccuracies. Again, I can't put up a link to it but its the most recent post at this address: hoopdreamsqpr.blogspot.com :)

(let's be honest, I doubt many women post on football internet forums)

A few of us do on here, and the rest of them know what they're talking about (I'm only interested in boots, hairstyles and the quality of the sweets being handed round), even if one of them gets distracted at games by a certain player's rear end.

A few of us do on here, and the rest of them know what they're talking about (I'm only interested in boots, hairstyles and the quality of the sweets being handed round), even if one of them gets distracted at games by a certain player's rear end.
Tut, Women.

I can think of a woman who not only posts on internet football forums, she writes books on the subject. The misogynist, chauvinist swine.
Not you, obviously Siouxsie.

I can think of a woman who not only posts on internet football forums, she writes books on the subject. The misogynist, chauvinist swine.
Not you, obviously Siouxsie.

Mensch

Yeah, pretty stupid comment about women not posting on football internet forums - apologies. Glad to be corrected as well. And I got the number of successive top-half finishes wrong as well. I am deeply ashamed. :icon_redf

We'll grammatically be mastered by those Forest bastards...

I always sing, 'We'll never be mastered by those Forest Bastsrds'

Did you mean Hughton Drydal?

"We're Leicester City, we rule supreme. We'll never be mastered by those Forest bastards we'll keep the blue flag flying high...."
Surprised that the normally pedantic Steven managed to overlook the error and concentrate on the content, yet you felt compelled to comment.
Fickle bunch you Foxes.
Best of luck tonight. You'll need it when Routledge starts running at your back line.

Surprised that the normally pedantic Steven managed to overlook the error and concentrate on the content, yet you felt compelled to comment.
Fickle bunch you Foxes.
Best of luck tonight. You'll need it when Routledge starts running at your back line.

:081: :081:

Fickle bunch you Foxes.

and again.....and its goodnight from the Wayne Brown show!:icon_cool

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673