Calling All Leicester Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best of luck tonight. You'll need it when Routledge starts running at your back line.

Luck never put in an appearance.

Fickle bunch you Foxes.:018:
Best of luck tonight.:023: You'll need it when Routledge starts running at your back line.:icon_lol:

He ran alright no end product though

Pity you're playing F0^£$t otherwise I would be wanting Cardiff's opponents to win so we could keep our position above you.

I suppose a draw would be the best result in the circumstances:icon_bigg

Full credit to Mr Pearson, he did his homework. You crowded out the middle of defence, which meant you could afford to let Routledge through a few times with no target man to hit.
Don't lose perspective though. For the first goal the Abu bloke wandered through you like he had a handwritten invitation.
Fryatt's first goal was a little soft as both the crosser and the header were unchallenged, and his second was a gift.
On balance, I think you you were probably the better team, but you could not have complained if you'd have come away with only a point.
Any road, bring on the trees.

Full credit to Mr Pearson, he did his homework. You crowded out the middle of defence, which meant you could afford to let Routledge through a few times with no target man to hit.
Don't lose perspective though. For the first goal the Abu bloke wandered through you like he had a handwritten invitation.
Fryatt's first goal was a little soft as both the crosser and the header were unchallenged, and his second was a gift.
On balance, I think you you were probably the better team, but you could not have complained if you'd have come away with only a point.

Not many have talked about us in terms of a promotion challenge, and maybe by the end of the season that will be justified.
At the moment, we are doing very nicely ta very much.
Just hope the media stay focused on the geordies, the baggies, boro......

:icon_lol:

the better team, it was like watching Brazil

Last edited:
Surprised that the normally pedantic Steven managed to overlook the error and concentrate on the content, yet you felt compelled to comment.
Fickle bunch you Foxes.
Best of luck tonight. You'll need it when Routledge starts running at your back line.

Rhydal is a Leicester Fan, Leicester Fan, Leicester Fan...

Last edited:

Well, thanks for that, although your entire post there is total and utter Swansea City. (Or Derby/Cov/Forest in our world).

Take your patronising to your own team and hopefully 3 points for you tomorrow. Although do make sure you don't lose perspective. You are a small club, remember that.

Rhydal is a Leicester Fan, Leicester Fan, Leicester Fan...
Only in the period between you going 1 down and drawing level. Draw for me please in all games not involving the Bluebirds.
Loving the Championship this year. It's a thrill a minute folks.

Only in the period between you going 1 down and drawing level. Draw for me please in all games not involving the Bluebirds.
Loving the Championship this year. It's a thrill a minute folks.

In your opinion, who goes up/down?

In your opinion, who goes up/down?
I think Cardiff this year (would say that though) possibly second. Got to expect Newcastle to win it. They'll flex their muscles in January and their dept will see them through.
Playoffs are a lottery. Expect WBA and Middlesborough to be in the mix and then perm any two from you, Jacks, Worzels and maybe Blackpool if they keep it together.
Leicester v Blackpool at Wembley. Now there's a prospect.
Cov 1-0 down home to Reading. Funny old league.

I think Cardiff this year (would say that though) possibly second. Got to expect Newcastle to win it. They'll flex their muscles in January and their dept will see them through.
Playoffs are a lottery. Expect WBA and Middlesborough to be in the mix and then perm any two from you, Jacks, Worzels and maybe Blackpool if they keep it together.

Liking that :038:

Donny 1-0 Blackpool

Well, thanks for that, although your entire post there is total and utter Swansea City. (Or Derby/Cov/Forest in our world).

Take your patronising to your own team and hopefully 3 points for you tomorrow. Although do make sure you don't lose perspective. You are a small club, remember that.
Jeez just noticed this post. Never had you down as a blue mongie. Thought it was a fair assessment.
Love the revival of the small club jibe. Just behind you on average crowds this year old boy and bigger spenders in the closed season. Long season ahead.
Who do you see in the top 6 come April?

Jeez just noticed this post. Never had you down as a blue mongie. Thought it was a fair assessment.
Love the revival of the small club jibe. Just behind you on average crowds this year old boy and bigger spenders in the closed season. Long season ahead.
Who do you see in the top 6 come April?

Thought I would resurrect that!!! :)

I see it as this lot top 6 in no particular order: Newcastle, M'Bro, WBA, Leicester, Cardiff, QPR

Are we supposed to be grateful to you for that? And don't worry about us losing our perspective - we leave that sort of thing to you. Reading your condescending post has left me with just one feeling - for the first time in the whole of my life, I actually want F!"£$t to win a game!

Are we supposed to be grateful to you for that? And don't worry about us losing our perspective - we leave that sort of thing to you. Reading your condescending post has left me with just one feeling - for the first time in the whole of my life, I actually want F!"£$t to win a game!

i think a forest win would be better for us if one team had to win. Forest are more likely to slip up

Boc is a Forest fan - Fact
Gotta dash, got the top of the league to capture.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670