Calling All Leicester Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, just why is a Cardiff fan a member of a Leicester forum? Seems such a bizarre choice of team to wind-up from a Bluebird's point of view.

Even Steven could pick me out of a crowd.
Be gentle with me today. Depressed having seen this before the game last night......

IMAGE_216.jpg
IMAGE_215.jpg

The old girl is giving up the ghost.
Worst part is that Cuddy are a Scumsea based firm.

Still miss Filbo. What was the match like Drydal?
Dry I wasnt. I'm in the fourth row from the front and we got soaked. Just like the old days on the Bob Bank.
It was a bit disjointed. Didnt get into our stride until the second half, and then tried to sit on the one-nil and came unstuck. They had a very big solid defence and we tried to use the long ball a bit too much.
Biggest disappointment for me is Hudson who we signed from Charlton. Jonesy has made him captain and the guy is a liability.
How did it come across on the TV?

Dry I wasnt. I'm in the fourth row from the front and we got soaked. Just like the old days on the Bob Bank.
It was a bit disjointed. Didnt get into our stride until the second half, and then tried to sit on the one-nil and came unstuck. They had a very big solid defence and we tried to use the long ball a bit too much.
Biggest disappointment for me is Hudson who we signed from Charlton. Jonesy has made him captain and the guy is a liability.
How did it come across on the TV?

I didn't get to watch it on TV (why would I?) but if I had the F!"£$t equaliser would have been the best bit. My disappointment that they failed to go on to win it has been much reduced by your news that Ninian Park is being reduced to rubble by a firm of Jacks.

I actually thought the atmosphere came across well, Drydal. However, your back four are shite. That Scottish winger likes to beat a player three or four times before actually crossing or passing.

Void of any atmosphere, either that or my tv was on mute.
Partly agree with that. When the game is quiet, and the crowd is 20k or less, the place lacks the intimate buzz there used to be in Ninian. The way the family stand has been put next to the away supporters doesnt help cos they add nothing to the signing war. Weather didnt help last night either.
That said, we gave the visiting support the usual 'scab,scab,scab' welcome, and when the noise rises, it is a class apart from Ninian. The sound for the Newcastle game up till they scored was fantastic. Just hope we're both still in similar positions come December so the game has a bit of an edge.

I honestly thought that it was a very average championship match, severely lacking in any real quality. The guy Burke who came on for Cardiff looked fairly useful but other than that it was dissapointing. I would hope very much that we would be too strong for both teams. Whittingham was dissapointing as was Chopra. I thought Forests best player was McKenna - Nige get somebody on him. Most of Forest build up play came through him.

The guy Burke who came on for Cardiff looked fairly useful but other than that it was dissapointing. I would hope very much that we would be too strong for both teams. Whittingham was dissapointing as was Chopra. I thought Forests best player was McKenna - Nige get somebody on him. Most of Forest build up play came through him.
And that is a fair (if incorrect) summary. Burke was on from the start, but was bypassed because of too many long balls from Hudson and Kenedy who saw too much of the ball.
The lad Matthews is a useful kid but keeping McNaughton's place warm till he's fit again. And Gerard looks pretty solid too. Trouble is they are all strangers and led by Hudson who couldnt arrange a sock drawer.
Whittingham didnt fancy it last night, Chopra was crowded out again, and Ledley gets tied up helping out at the back. Could have done with a McCormack injection after the goal went in to help out our player of the season so far Bothroyd.

Ah well. Jacks next weekend. That'll be fireworks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566