Cambiasso isn't coming back

Status
Not open for further replies.
West Ham currently losing at half time in the Europa league match in Malta

Following the debacle at West Ham Cambiasso is now believed to be on the verge of signing for Villa. It gets worse!!

I don't care if he doesn't like ranieri, if he goes to villa or poxy West Ham he is a judas. If he goes to turkey or USA or whatever, he is a legend.

I don't care if he doesn't like ranieri, if he goes to villa or poxy West Ham he is a judas. If he goes to turkey or USA or whatever, he is a legend.
So those are the only two options? How about he's a professional footballer who did well for us but now belongs in the ex-player thread and we're a professional (well) football club trying to sign someone else so we can win some football games. Maybe that's a cynical take on it

If he goes to Villa I will lose my shit, I mean lose my shit big time.

I will quite honestly go into full on Falling Down mode on the M6

If he goes to Villa I will lose my shit, I mean lose my shit big time.

I will quite honestly go into full on Falling Down mode on the M6

I will blame you. You need to treat your house guests better.

Going to Villa would be absolutely gutting. I would be distraught.

Please not Villa. U-turn and re-sign for us!

It will be interesting to see how long he signs for wherever he goes. I wonder if we were only prepared to commit to another year but now he wants 2 to secure his last few years?

Imagine Cambiasso working alongside Captain Bellend aka Tim Sherwood, disaster written all over it, if this happens will be really disappointed in EC can't help but feel that he used us as a last resort last season when no other decker was prepared to take a chance, and whilst he was very good for us, now he has other options he drops us at the first chance to potentially sign for a club at a very similar level to us with the exception of having a complete tool as a manager. Really hope EC's advisors are using Villa as a stalking horse to secure a better move abroad!!!

It will be interesting to see how long he signs for wherever he goes. I wonder if we were only prepared to commit to another year but now he wants 2 to secure his last few years?

My memory at the time he signed was that he was only prepared to sign for one year. We obviously knew how good he was otherwise why offer a 34old who has never played in the Prem any sort of contract. I am sure we would have offered him 2 or even 3 years, then and now, with player/coach and a truck load of money. I cannot see Villa making him a better offer than we would have.

We have a different manager now and possibly different expectations from the board. It wouldn't surprise me either way.

'Club Call' are saying that reports in Argentina indicate that Cambiasso is heading to the MLS, which teams are vying for his signature are unknown.

Club Call!?!

That reminds me of eating my breakfast and reading Teletex football news before school back in the day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566