Cambiasso to stay another year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gutted if he goes, but in my mind it was a case of if he doesn't sign this week then he probably isn't staying.

Looks like he's gone. Gutted but at the time it seemed like a one year thing. And who would've thought we'd ever get that? Better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all...

Was clearly hanging on to see who we appointed as manager

After that, his decision was fairly easy

I thought (think) he is going to WHU who are in Europe aren't they?

That might have formed a large part of the decision, might it?

I thought (think) he is going to WHU who are in Europe aren't they?

That might have formed a large part of the decision, might it?

Nah. He wouldn't want to play for someone who has managed teams as lowly as CR. if a manager hasn't managed Hajduk Split or Carlisle then he isn't interested.

Five managers Cambiasso would have signed for:

1. John Carver - Verifiably the greatest manager in Premier League history who guided Newcastle to one of the longest winless runs in the club's 122-year existence.

2. Barack Obama - The US President has a knack for staying calm under pressure, winning one-sided contests against escaped mental patients, and getting blamed for things which could not possibly be under his control.

3. Lawrence 'DJ Muggs' Muggerud - The logical choice for LCFC manager, Muggs would have kept spirits up in the dressing room by performing regular gigs at the King Power Stadium. Possibly.

4. Scott 'Bam Bam' Bigelow - The surprisingly agile near-400-pound professional wrestler has no experience and has never played or watched the game, so why Cambiasso favours him is a complete mystery. He was not offered the job, however, partly because he does not 'look the part' due to the large tattoo on his head, but mostly because he died of an enormous drug overdose in 2007.

5. Dusty Bin - The clear fan favourite for the job, it is obvious why Cambiasso would want to play for him. Bin turned down the chance to manage the Foxes owing to the fact that he is a prop from an 80s game show.

This was pretty much stated by his agent, that he would wait to see who was going to be the new manager. A fairly straightforward decision after the appointment was made.

This was pretty much stated by his agent, that he would wait to see who was going to be the new manager. A fairly straightforward decision after the appointment was made.

And if you can't trust the words of agents what can you trust.

I thought Cambiasso masterminded our great escape?

If so, why this misguided loyalty to NP?

Yep, certainly seems to have been a straight forward decision, its takemn him no time at all.

Make sure you use it as a massive stick to beat Claudio with, wouldnt want anyone to miss such a wonderful opportunity.

If his heart isnt in it then he can **** off, simple.

Five managers Cambiasso would have signed for:

1. John Carver - Verifiably the greatest manager in Premier League history who guided Newcastle to one of the longest winless runs in the club's 122-year existence.

2. Barack Obama - The US President has a knack for staying calm under pressure, winning one-sided contests against escaped mental patients, and getting blamed for things which could not possibly be under his control.

3. Lawrence 'DJ Muggs' Muggerud - The logical choice for LCFC manager, Muggs would have kept spirits up in the dressing room by performing regular gigs at the King Power Stadium. Possibly.

4. Scott 'Bam Bam' Bigelow - The surprisingly agile near-400-pound professional wrestler has no experience and has never played or watched the game, so why Cambiasso favours him is a complete mystery. He was not offered the job, however, partly because he does not 'look the part' due to the large tattoo on his head, but mostly because he died of an enormous drug overdose in 2007.

5. Dusty Bin - The clear fan favourite for the job, it is obvious why Cambiasso would want to play for him. Bin turned down the chance to manage the Foxes owing to the fact that he is a prop from an 80s game show.

#4 on its own would have been a contender for POTY. Bloody lovely stuff.

Yep, certainly seems to have been a straight forward decision, its takemn him no time at all.

Make sure you use it as a massive stick to beat Claudio with, wouldnt want anyone to miss such a wonderful opportunity.

If his heart isnt in it then he can **** off, simple.

Effing This.

I think I'm sadder at Scott 'Bam Bam' Bigelow being dead than I am at Cambi not wanting to come back.

**** it if it's true, shit happens. We move on. Next.

Truth is Cambiasso had 6 weeks after the season ended to commit and sign up if he was so committed to NP and the club, he didn't then NP left it gave EC and his advisors additional stalling time to review other options etc. the appointment of Ranieri removes the uncertainty and forces EC to make his final decision, IMO regardless of the managerial situation he wants to explore other options, this is most likely going to be his final or penultimate season and he may feel that he wants to be challenging for trophies and playing in the champions league, for that reason I think he will end up at Besiktas and I think the link with Ulloa has come from direct discussions and a recommendation from EC and his advisors.

I'd be disappointed if he went to another Premier league side

I wouldn't worry too much. I get the impression he can't be bothered with pre-season anymore, and is delaying like he did last year. (In Interviews he said he was only ever going to sign for Leicester)

itsnot looking promising, i thought maybe the RANIERI link would clinch it but maybe they didnt get on, i was hoping hed come as a player/coach and will be dissappointed if he doesnt sign, especially if he goes West Ham

Thanks for last season Esteban, good luck for your future.

Right then, moving on...................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669