Cambridge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaebi must be injured as he doesn't need pre season training as he has only just finished playing in a tournament.

Maybe he was only ever going to be introduced gradually as Championship footie is a far cry from Iran's domestic league.

Course he needs pre-season training...every player does returning from World Cup. He had 2 weeks rest after Iran were knocked out of Asian Cup.

Last edited:
Kaebi must be injured as he doesn't need pre season training as he has only just finished playing in a tournament.

All 30 minutes of it.

He still needs to be working with the team for set peices and such like, especially as he doesn't speak any English (Except for Bye, and that won't get him very far).

I'm not suggesting he doesn't need to play or train with his new team mates, i'm just saying that he has been training through the summer with his country so should not be too rusty.

Clearly he would be playing if he wasn't injured - i was stating that he is not being rested due to lack of pre season fitness.

I'm inside the ground. Parking was easy. Food and drinks dead cheap.
Only complaint so far is the big gap between the stand and the pitch.

many there

All 30 minutes of it.

He still needs to be working with the team for set peices and such like, especially as he doesn't speak any English (Except for Bye, and that won't get him very far).

except when we sell him! :icon_lol:

I don't think he has much of a chance, unless he impresses greatly tonight. Hume and Campbell I reckon, or maybe De Vries.

Looks a classic case to me of a player in the departure lounge - waiting a suitable destination to become available.

The fact that MDV - and good luck to him - is being preferred tells us everything.

If he doesn't leave it wont be for the want of the club trying to move him on - imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00