Came across this thread ..... i'd forgot about this

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK maybe 'gated community' is a bit strong, but I know for a fact people are put off from posting on here.

Boc and I have commented about this in the past. It might just take a bit of bravery on someone's part. :)

Boc and I have commented about this in the past. It might just take a bit of bravery on someone's part. :)
Why does posting take bravery? I seriously cannot believe that people do not dare post. What is there to fear?

The TB universe is eating itself. Run, quick, get supplies...milk, bread, canned goods, and skin mags...for the rapture is coming.

Seriously, who pissed in everybody's eggnog this Xmas?

Last edited:
Why does posting take bravery? I seriously cannot believe that people do not dare post. What is there to fear?

I believe people are wary about posting and they are wary because of the reactions they see to other people posting. Against that background no small amount of bravery is required for some.

We can't all be big, butch and brave like you. :icon_bigg

Last edited:
Oh noes. The internets doesn't like me.

It's a net forum - don't like it, don't read it. If someone is a cock pop them on ignore. If a thread tweaks your tits, put it on ignore. Stop being so damn fragile.

It's a net forum - don't like it, don't read it. If someone is a cock pop them on ignore. If a thread tweaks your tits, put it on ignore. Stop being so damn fragile.

Tits and cock in the one post: stop being so macho! :icon_bigg

A perfect illustration of what I mean. :) Participation on this forum should not be about picking up the left overs after people have ignored threads and posters.

prehaps 'nice' was too strong a sentiment ! but there was much more freindly banter rather than plain old fashioned slanging and mud throwing .

I understand that some folks use internet forums as a pyschological release to actually prove they can ' be somebody important' , but most people I guess like me sign up to a football forum to talk football and have a bit of light hearted banter with like minded individuals - not to be shot down in flames every time one of 'the big kids in the playground ' needs to reassure there authority.

Rant over

Now that is one hell of a post!:038:

I believe people are wary about posting and they are wary because of the reactions they see to other people posting. Against that background no small amount of bravery is required for some.

We can't all be big, butch and brave like you. :icon_bigg
It's not about being big and brave it's about putting things into perspective.

It's not about being big and brave it's about putting things into perspective.

Don't disagree but that applies equally to those that currently post. :icon_wink

I'm confused, who has been offended and why? Where did it happen? Was this in a different thread?

I'm confused, who has been offended and why? Where did it happen? Was this in a different thread?

I'm offended, and you did it

It was never like this in the old days

I hate you all

I don't think people are scared of posting just dont want to be instantly knocked down by the folks who spend all day on here, internet forums have the advantage over real life of being us being able to review what we have said and how it may come across to others before we press the submit button thus giving the opportunity to think before we speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566