Came across this thread ..... i'd forgot about this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't help thinking that if we had won our last 5 matches, and were now about 5th, there would be a lot more 'peace and goodwill to all men/foxychik' on here.

Come on guys, beating each other up will not help Sven and the boys get it together.

its not just about me though, i think a lot of the less frequent posters, cant be bothered to say anything in case they get shot down, this forum could be fantastic, there are some brilliantly insightful and funny people on here :038:

its not just about me though, i think a lot of the less frequent posters, cant be bothered to say anything in case they get shot down, this forum could be fantastic, there are some brilliantly insightful and funny people on here :038:

I can see where you are coming from :)

its not just about me though, i think a lot of the less frequent posters, cant be bothered to say anything in case they get shot down

Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm actually half afraid to reply to you for fear of being accused of 'shooting you down'.
But that may be because I've no idea what upset you in the first place.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm actually half afraid to reply to you for fear of being accused of 'shooting you down'.

it was those barsteward thais Macky :mad:

You seem to upset quite a lot of people without ever knowing how Macky, maybe the problem lies with you and not them?

Of course it could be the constant flow of sarcastic crap that you happily produce most days, who knows?

In this case though Macky it doesn't seem to be you that upset the said poster, so you can post along happily without adding your sarcastic 2 cents worth, oh no, too late.

Last edited:
I love you Macky and I desperately want you. That's why I keep following you around the forum like a lost puppy, trolling you every time you post anything.

Don't worry if I accuse you of upsetting lots of people with sarcastic crap, we all know that it isn't true and when I say 'lots of people', I really mean 'just me', but that's just because I can't have you and it's making me rage.

I'm not bothered at all lako, I'm sure you'll get over it

I've made a new years resolution to start posting a lot more. Jebus help you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566