Campbell Latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fun Facts: DJ cost us more goals to the pound and has an inferior goal scoring ratio than Akinbyi did for us

Last edited:
I would loan him out again preferably to a midlands side and hope he shows some really good form therefore increasing his value and more than likely help to sort his bad attitude
to us about the way he feels hes been treated by Leicester.

... but 9 goals in 20 in the Championship is bloody good.

Yes but 4 goals in 35 appearances [for Leicester] isnt.

Might it be a good starting place to try to find out why a 4 in 35 striker can suddenly hit 9 in 20. Are there any other variables that might have had an effect?

Trust me Allen DID NOT sign him our Chairman did.

At least the Heroes in blue and white will be able to revert to the original campbell line??

Why should we trust you on that? A lot of people have a lot of spurious "facts" about who Allen bought and who MM did, but as yet nobody has given one half decent recent why we should trust their "fact"

Let Cov have him they deserve him. Anything over 500k would be good however when you look at how much we spent on him it is still going to be a loss we make on him. Ah well get rid of him for 500k at least we get the waste of space of our books.

why has his value dropped?

he scored 9 goals in what amounts to half a season at championship level, that to me values him at least 1 million.

People bidding for him will be looking at his most recent form at blackpool not what he did for us 2 seasons ago.

Agree. It's not what we think of how he's performed for us that matters, it's the fact that he's been banging in goals in the Champ for the past few months. I don't think we'll be making a profit, but at the same time, if we do sell him, I doubt we'll be making that substantial a loss.

By the same token, would you be happy to take 500,000 for Fryatt this summer, get our money back? No chance! But I'd have happily done so a year ago.

I know a lot of you think dj is shit but does nobody else think that if he actually had a run in the team he might perform?
He played nearly every game at blackpool and scored nine goals every player be it Dj Campbell or fernando torres needs to play regular football to find form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669