Campbell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your right, the different option was a lazy, talentless prick who had openly stated he never wanted to play for the club again.

That is one different option I bet all teams wished they had, hence the massive amount of bidders in the pre season.

The fact that this absolute **** of a player was given the nod over a hungry young player like Adams sends out entirely the wrong message to me. I bet Adams is totally baffled at what he has to do to get a chance.

Do you really think NP wouldnt have explained to Adams why he isnt in the team?

NP seems a fairly reasonable guy and if somebody isnt playing well they will be dropped (Nielsen, Howard, Dyer, N'Guessan) and similarly if somebody is playing well they will be included. He will have his reasons why Adams isnt making the first team and why he decided to bring on DJ. The most important thing is that he is making these decisions so that the team has the best chance of winning and that is good enough for me.

Last edited:
Do you really think NP wouldnt have explained to Adams why he isnt in the team?

NP seems a fairly reasonable guy and if somebody isnt playing well they will be dropped (Nielsen, Howard, Dyer, N'Guessan) and similarly if somebody is playing well they will be included. He will have his reasons why Adams isnt making the first team and why he decided to bring on DJ. The most important thing is that he is making these decisions so that the team has the best chance of winning and that is good enough for me.

Like when N'Guessan was left on for 30 minutes to long against Newcastle and the game was crying out for someone like Adams to give us some spark?

Everyone always comes out with this 'I trust everything NP does' crap, the guy will make some errors, he's human, I would love to hear his reasons for leaving Adams out in the cold and playing people like Gallagher in his position and then bringing a waster like DJ on a head of him.

I don't believe it was the right decision and I will stand by that view regardless of what people think. NP can do no wrong at the moment, and very rarely does do any wrong, that does not mean he won't and has not made some bad decisions.

Im delighted with his overall performance and don't want people to take this as an attack on NP in a general sense, I simply think this decision and the way Adams has in my opinion been under used is wrong.

Last edited:
Like when N'Guessan was left on for 30 minutes to long against Newcastle and the game was crying out for someone like Adams to give us some spark?

Everyone always comes out with this 'I trust everything NP does' crap, the guy will make some errors, he's human, I would love to hear his reasons for leaving Adams out in the cold and playing people like Gallagher in his position and then bringing a waster like DJ on a head of him.

I don't believe it was the right decision and I will stand by that view regardless of what people think. NP can do no wrong at the moment, and very rarely does do any wrong, that does not mean he won't and has not made some bad decisions.

Im delighted with his overall performance and don't want people to take this as an attack on NP in a general sense, I simply think this decision and the way Adams has in my opinion been under used is wrong.

You have to see every NP decision as part of a bigger picture rather than focusing on each decision. :icon_wink

But you dont know the full story, Adams could be causing trouble within the team, nursing a slight injury, fallen out with NP, not putting the effort in whilst training, anything.

NP obviously has his reasons and I am sure they are valid!

But you dont know the full story, Adams could be causing trouble within the team, nursing a slight injury, fallen out with NP, not putting the effort in whilst training, anything.

NP obviously has his reasons and I am sure they are valid!

I would imagine we would have heard of any injury to Adams, also he certainly does not strike me as someone who would cause trouble amongst the squad, and are you seriously suggesting that he may not be putting in the required effort? It's clear he works hard.

I don't know the reason you're right, but it is baffling me slightly, it must be a serious reason if that useless ****er DJ is being given ANOTHER chance.

I would imagine we would have heard of any injury to Adams, also he certainly does not strike me as someone who would cause trouble amongst the squad, and are you seriously suggesting that he may not be putting in the required effort? It's clear he works hard.

I don't know the reason you're right, but it is baffling me slightly, it must be a serious reason if that useless ****er DJ is being given ANOTHER chance.

But would you have sooner Adams came on out of position as a striker on Saturday?

But would you have sooner Adams came on out of position as a striker on Saturday?

I wasn't at the match on Saturday but from what heard on the commentary, it didn't seem as if DJ was brought on as a striker. Perhaps Adams could have improved on the job that DJ did.

I wasn't at the match on Saturday but from what heard on the commentary, it didn't seem as if DJ was brought on as a striker. Perhaps Adams could have improved on the job that DJ did.

That is one of the reasons for my thinking.

Lako wants to bum Adams.

That has nothing to do with it, it's purely for football reasons.

I would take Leroy Potter up the nutella floom but I don't want him anywhere near the starting 11.

Someone else said that as well. Based on what I saw there I thought it was pretty obvious he was on as a striker. However, that doesn't also mean I would expect Stringer to get it right.

No idea what Stringer (assuming that's who you're talking about) thought he was then. Presumably he got him mixed up with someone else :102:

Your right, the different option was a lazy, talentless prick who had openly stated he never wanted to play for the club again.

That is one different option I bet all teams wished they had, hence the massive amount of bidders in the pre season.

The fact that this absolute **** of a player was given the nod over a hungry young player like Adams sends out entirely the wrong message to me. I bet Adams is totally baffled at what he has to do to get a chance.

Have just been on the Blue Army website, reading the 42 comments on the Covscum game.......seems to me that there are more City fans THERE and more DJ Haters here! Check out the comments & draw Your own conclusions:icon_cool

Have just been on the Blue Army website, reading the 42 comments on the Covscum game.......seems to me that there are more City fans THERE and more DJ Haters here! Check out the comments & draw Your own conclusions:icon_cool

Yes because the Blue Army is normally such a balanced and well reasoned message board :icon_roll

That also includes some utter muppet who takes on about five different names to make sure it looks like his argument and opinion is shared by others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669