Campbell

Status
Not open for further replies.
That also includes some utter muppet who takes on about five different names to make sure it looks like his argument and opinion is shared by others.

He (Tony that is) now using the name of Nigel Pearson ffs:icon_roll
see below
I pick the team on how players are playing and performing in training.

If a player is scoring then he will play regularly as his form is judged to be good or better whether he plays in the 1st team or reserves.

Being the manager this is what i do and why i have been given the responsibility. The chairman is happy how i manage the team and hopefully our results continue to improve.

Nigel
Nigel Pearson, Leicester commented on 06-Oct-2009 10:19

This is his usual way of agreeing with himself
Well said Andy that is what true supporters should be saying to themselves and realize the asset we have.
Tony, Leicester commented on 06-Oct-2009 10:02

Ok I hold my hands up I was one of the ones who dodt want DJ to play for City again. But if NP is happy to have him back in the the squad then thats good enough for me, and will support him like I do the rest of the team. Good DJ Campbell and hope you start knocking the goals in for us, and start to pay back some of that 2 million we paid for him Andy, Another wet and windy day on the Isle Of Wight

I thought you wanted to kick me, I know what your lot are like

:icon_bigg now that would be random. I didn't highlight the utter wanker's name though, so I can see how the confusion came about.

Back on track then, who seriously wouldn't want to stamp on JK's cherries for the rest of eternity? The man's a complete scumbag, almost as bad as the scum he drags onto his scum showcase.

Hold on a sec - my lot?

Last edited:
I suppose it's being unemployed that does it. You just sit at home all day thinking about smut. That and watching the Jeremy Kyle show.

old Jezza has been doing lie detector and dna tests all week... its great. I've never seen so many dropkicks in one place at one time :icon_lol:

When I started a rather prescient thread on DJ Campbell I did not realise it would feed some peoples obsession with Jeremy Kyle's cherries. I should have anticipated this.

I know nothing of JK's cherries, so am not qualified to comment.

As far as Adams is concerned, I think he gets consumed by nerves. I'm sure he's brilliant in training and you can see glimpses of what he could be capable of, but generally he's ineffective not taking responsibility.

As for DJ, I think NP is pretty clinical about it - if he works hard and can score goals (as he's done for the ressies) then he'll be have a shout for the 1st team squad (as per Saturday). I don't think its personal.

:icon_bigg now that would be random. I didn't highlight the utter wanker's name though, so I can see how the confusion came about.

Back on track then, who seriously wouldn't want to stamp on JK's cherries for the rest of eternity? The man's a complete scumbag, almost as bad as the scum he drags onto his scum showcase.

Hold on a sec - my lot?

:icon_bigg

old Jezza has been doing lie detector and dna tests all week... its great. I've never seen so many dropkicks in one place at one time :icon_lol:

OOOOOHHHH.... I like the lie detector and DNA tests shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669