Can anyone help? Merseyside to Leicester?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Innocent

Banned
This is just urination in a Mistral - but I've had to move from Leicester to my home city, the Pool of Life, as my mother, the evil cow, now has dementia on top of her lifelong maliciousness, and has given away half the family fortune to her gardener. So I'm back on Merseyside trying to sort her life out, and having to sell up in Leicester where I've hidden from her for 40 years.
Is there anyone who travels from Liverpool to Leicester for home games, and has room in their car? I don't drive, but can contribute to petrol cost.
If not, then I'll have to give up my 14 years of Season Ticket, and just listen in online.
Willing to do this, of course, but if there's a Scouse Fox with a stolen car, this would be even better................

PS
Scousers win over Chelski!!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!

harsh to hear it, you should search for a foxiles website of somesort. maybe the foxes trust have a scouse representitive? you'd be suprised where city fans end up, even when i was living in edinburgh i met a few, back in north east thought they seem harder to spot, but i am sure someone in liverpool will want to watch football in a decent stadium

I used to live in Liverpool up until 2 years ago,there was quite a few City supporters but they were mainly students.Maybe there might be someone In the Manchester area who could help you out.Incidentally Innocent where in Liverpool do you live? I lived on The Eldonian Village and worked on Renshaw Street..in the William Hill....fecking rough.

Innocent said:
This is just urination in a Mistral - but I've had to move from Leicester to my home city, the Pool of Life, as my mother, the evil cow, now has dementia on top of her lifelong maliciousness, and has given away half the family fortune to her gardener. So I'm back on Merseyside trying to sort her life out, and having to sell up in Leicester where I've hidden from her for 40 years.
Is there anyone who travels from Liverpool to Leicester for home games, and has room in their car? I don't drive, but can contribute to petrol cost.
If not, then I'll have to give up my 14 years of Season Ticket, and just listen in online.
Willing to do this, of course, but if there's a Scouse Fox with a stolen car, this would be even better................

PS
Scousers win over Chelski!!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!

Although we can't give out names from our database, we will check it tonight & try to make contact on your behalf if there is anybody who lives in the area

Although we can't give out names from our database, we will check it tonight & try to make contact on your behalf if there is anybody who lives in the area

janet, 48, mum of 4, outgoing, bubbly and up for laugh and maybe more.
enjoys sterio nicking, handbag snatching and shellsuit wearing.
if you like the sound of me get in touch on 074********

lako42 said:

I'm sure Innocent is older than that :wink: :wink:

I imagine Joe has nipped out for a few minutes whilst this 'new' poster has appeared.

no he dosnt play for us anymore

lla revo eht pohs said:
DurhamFox said:
I imagine Joe has nipped out for a few minutes whilst this 'new' poster has appeared.

ih, sknaht rof eht mraw emoclew :-(

Well it is quite rude to post on here without introducing yourself. Let me guess - Joe, Leeds, Lemon drizzle cake lover?.........

DurhamFox said:
lla revo eht pohs said:
DurhamFox said:

ih, sknaht rof eht mraw emoclew :-(

Well it is quite rude to post on here without introducing yourself. Let me guess - Joe, Leeds, Lemon drizzle cake lover?.........

ym seigoloppa, ym eman si maharg dna i tnod ekil elzzird ekac!

homer said:
lako42 said:

I'm sure Innocent is older than that :wink: :wink:

And if shes a Mum of 4 then she isn't very fecking innocent either.

IT ISN'T ME FOR FOX SAKE!!!!!!!!

lla revo eht pohs said:
Joe_Fox said:
lla revo eht pohs said:
Joe_Fox said:
IT ISN'T ME FOR FOX SAKE!!!!!!!!

on deen ot tuohs! :lol:

No need to be a twat but it's not stopping you!

dna ereht saw em gnikcits pu rof uoy! :roll:

Look mate, if you write in the right order you might be accepted on to this forum. Writing backwards is just that. And when did you stick up for me exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669