Can anyone help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steven said:
Lazzer will make a detour if nipple is on offer. :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Wouldn't we all?

Thanks for all the info Boc, if nipple is on offer it's not beyond the realms of possibility that i would walk to the game from here!!

LiverpoolFox said:
Thanks for all the info Boc, if nipple is on offer it's not beyond the realms of possibility that i would walk to the game from here!!

Where abouts in Liverpool do you live ? I lived on The Eldonian Village for 7 years up until 2 years ago and worked on Renshaw Street.

A lovely place called Tuebrook, but i've been advised to say "West Derby" when requesting car insurance quotes, Steve Finnan ran that bloke over about 50 yards from my front door!!

LiverpoolFox said:
A lovely place called Tuebrook, but i've been advised to say "West Derby" when requesting car insurance quotes, Steve Finnan ran that bloke over about 50 yards from my front door!!

Know it well...some delightful Pubs down there isn't there?;)

yes, the flat house, the newsham park and of course the delightful victoria lodge with its "not to be missed" sat night karaoke, the female bar staff in there are a bit scary though, i saw one lass beat the crap out a fairly big bloke before chucking him out the door on his arse, she then came back in and sang "wind beneath my wings" (badly), i applauded out of sheer terror!!:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

LiverpoolFox said:
yes, the flat house, the newsham park and of course the delightful victoria lodge with its "not to be missed" sat night karaoke, the female bar staff in there are a bit scary though, i saw one lass beat the crap out a fairly big bloke before chucking him out the door on his arse, she then came back in and sang "wind beneath my wings" (badly), i applauded out of sheer terror!!:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Yeah but its OK to go back in there now Mrs HF moved up here with me.

LiverpoolFox said:
A lovely place called Tuebrook, but i've been advised to say "West Derby"

Sorry, Liverpool. I'm going to have to ask you to wash your mouth out again!

And yes, I know they don't pronounce it the same but on here it looks the same, so get over to the sink with you!!

Last edited:
god it's been a while since i've had a mouth full of imperial leather!:icon_wink

LiverpoolFox said:
god it's been a while since i've had a mouth full of imperial leather!:icon_wink

We have a Poster on here who enjoys a mouthful of 'Fairy' each night...

theres a pub in liverpool city centre called "Goose at the queens",
Where i come from that means something quite different!!:icon_wink :icon_wink

highland fox said:
We have a Poster on here who enjoys a mouthful of 'Fairy' each night...

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

youre not doing too well at the minute liverpool :icon_lol:

LiverpoolFox said:
theres a pub in liverpool city centre called "Goose at the queens",
Where i come from that means something quite different!!:icon_wink :icon_wink

Are you a Student ?

highland fox said:
Where abouts in Liverpool do you live ? I lived on The Eldonian Village for 7 years up until 2 years ago and worked on Renshaw Street.

I moored my boat for a few days this summer at the back of the Elaine Norris Sports Centre in Vauxhall Road. Was very glad when they locked the gates shut each night!

LiverpoolFox said:
no, why do you think i'm a student?

Just with you saying 'where I come from'.

The Eldonian is one of the better parts Boc,if you'd have moored it in Bootle you would have got back to find yourself left with just your selection of shorts.

figure of speech highland, i was attempting to sound old and wise, and failing!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669