Cancelling BA Ticket to NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

drew

My ex's father bought me a ticket to New York, i didn't want to go but felt i had to.

The tickets booked for early may, can they be cancelled or changed?#

Apparently he is going to contact me for the money......:icon_roll

My ex's father bought me a ticket to New York, i didn't want to go but felt i had to.

tell him to **** off.......

your ex father ?

He isn't getting a penny out of me. It just annoys me that his daughter paid me **** all rent for two years and now wnats money off me. I have a good mind to ask for 5k back rent.

I suspect that might depend on what kind of tickets they are.

**** cancelling it just go :icon_bigg

And when he rings ask him for some spending money.

He isn't getting a penny out of me. It just annoys me that his daughter paid me **** all rent for two years and now wnats money off me. I have a good mind to ask for 5k back rent.

You would charge your girl-friend rent? There must be some reason why you let her live there.

**** cancelling it just go :icon_bigg

And when he rings ask him for some spending money.

I agree. It will cause him and his daughter more discomfort than you could manage in any other way. Once you tell him that you're going, he might even pay you not to!

The idea was that the money she didn't pay me she saved for a deposit on a new house.

The idea was that the money she didn't pay me she saved for a deposit on a new house.

She therefore owes you half of that.

If he bought you a ticket then that's yours regardless, he hasn't got a hope in hell of getting the money back - tell him to fork off.

Sounds a bit of a messy break up.....

It wasn't that messy really. Just daddy with lots of money comes wading in and starts throwing his weight around. If they can't cancel it surely they can change the name on the ticket.

Onwards and upwards as they say :)

I don't have the ticket, never had. I was asked if i wanted to go in Oct, the situations changed now i don't.

I don't have the ticket, never had. I was asked if i wanted to go in Oct, the situations changed now i don't.

Then youve got nothing to worry about! Just ignore their petty attitude. You havent even got the ticket.

I wouldn't mind so much but he earns a big 6 figure salary. He never has been able to grasp the fact that i didn't need or want his money, whereas his other kids are always on the cadge.

I looked into it, the ticket cannot be canceled but as Newts said i think it can be changed for an admin fee.

What annoys me is that he told my mum that i owed him all of this money rather than coming to me first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669