Cancelling BA Ticket to NY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started a letter a week ago outlining all of the facts and figures that blow any of his claims out of the water.

I intend on giving it to my solicitor so they can draft a letter from it hopefully ending this shit.

I'm fully prepared to take his daughter to court and sue for back rent, something i am entitled to do. It was 'implied' haha by me that the money she didn't give in rent she saved on my behalf.

I started a letter a week ago outlining all of the facts and figures that blow any of his claims out of the water.

I intend on giving it to my solicitor so they can draft a letter from it hopefully ending this shit.

I'm fully prepared to take his daughter to court and sue for back rent, something i am entitled to do. It was 'implied' haha by me that the money she didn't give in rent she saved on my behalf.

If that works out more than he wants off you, claim the differance off him :icon_bigg

Drew, you still got his Christmas cheque?

If he hasn't stopped it cash the ****er in, give him something else to think about.

Also tell him the real reason you splitt up with his daughter, and make it all up.

Newts it's about 5k.....

20 Months @ £250.00pm

Thats the way to go then. I'd say something along the lines of 'as you seem to want to level everything out heres the bill for your daughters back rent that I am legally entitled to.....

.......Please deduct what I 'owe' you from the above.'

Last edited:
No i gave his cheque back, i think money for a Christmas present unless asked for is crass.

I split up with the ex because i finally got a decent pair of glasses.

Last edited:
No i gave his cheque back, i think money for a Christmas present unless asked for is crass.

was the cheque for much?

I'd bill the **** for them an' all

You should send him a letter like so:

Look old man, you're not getting a penny off me. Feel free to take this to court, but I will warn you, you will be laughed at. If you do try and take it court, I shall claim the £5k that your daughter owes me in rent and so you will be worse off. If you do not stop harassing me, I will take this further. And just one more thing.........YOU ARE A ****ING ****.

That should do.

BG it was £30.00........

He's lying about not being able to transfer the ticket, it clearly states on booking slip from BA, "change fee £50.00".

Hence the reason why i didn't bank it. It was a crass insult as they knew we were having problems so went for the cheap option.

£30!!!!! the tight ****er.

Anyway tell him to take the uncashed cheque as settlement to what he wants from you. Problem solved.....:icon_bigg

Does he know that his daughter wasn't sharing the rent but was supposed to have been putting her share away for a deposit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669