Cancelling BA Ticket to NY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might also be worth putting in that you are copying all of his correspondence to date to his daughter, as i suspect she won't have a scoobie what the mad wanker is doing

And you might also mention that the guy is a laughing stock on talkingballs :icon_bigg

All things considered, it seems to be the cheapest option to me :102:

I'm more or less with Muzzysgal on this. If the cash isn't going to cripple you, I'd pay his £308 or whatever it is for the plane fare, while making it clear that you saw no reason why you should except to get a vindictive **** of your back. And suggest that he takes the money for the fence up with his daughter.

I can't believe anyone would reccomend paying over 300 notes to this slimey cretin, Drew has absolutley no obligation to pay a penny, to pay £300 for the sake of it is madness.

Why don't you write back and say that as he has still got the ticket, you've decided that you might as well go on the holiday with them? Best not to waste it!!

I can't believe anyone would reccomend paying over 300 notes to this slimey cretin, Drew has absolutley no obligation to pay a penny, to pay £300 for the sake of it is madness.

It really depends what you want to do - end it and move on, or prove you were right (even though that might cost you more and only you and your mum might actually care).

Have you got any *ahem* private pictures of you and your ex? Threaten to post piccies of his daughter with her baps/kebab out on every website and readers wives section that you can. Failing that pop round and do the feckers brakes. anne and he will some find fecking closure then...

Blimey, this bloke sending those e-mails seems like a right arse.

The father does as well. ;)

Ba dum chhhhh.

Don't pay him a penny Drew, he won't have a leg to stand on if he takes it to court, his lawyers will just laugh at him.

Whatever you do Drew, please don't pay him off to shut him up. I can't wait for the next installment.

His crass attempts at trying to bully you with pseudo-legalese language is ****ing hilarious.

Did he get a 'Rumpole of the Bailey' DVD for Xmas by any chance?

if you pay him up i get the feeling you'll get a condescending letter back from him. he seems that sort of prick

I'm not going to pay him 1k, I'd rather pay my solicitor and recoup my costs when he loses in court. My mates a magistrate, he said that if that came before him he would laugh and dismiss it.

A gifts a 'gift', they don't have any attachments or conditions.

Financially i could pay him, but why the hell would I?

So i can roll over and let him win something that's not right, this guy has spent his life bullying people like this in business, i don't take kindly to it.

Besides, 1k pays for 3 return flights to New York :D

Good stuff, Drew, but you really don't need to waste money on a solicitor - just do it yourself, and keep putting up with the hassle. He'll go away eventually

If it were me I would be I would be finding his weakness, and exploiting it in some way - would be a nice challenge.

Alternatively I'd just go round his house and thump him one, but I suppose it depends how big he is

Fact is if you pay him you are a spineless ****, and he has won

Aboslutley. Don't pay under any circumstance, he hasn't a leg to stand on.

I still think the thing that will piss him off the most is ignoring him. He doesnt realistically expect you to cough up IMO, he's just enjoying annoying you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669