Canero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steven said:
It is, as you say, deja vu all over again. ;) :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

I can't understand Micky.

I have never really rated him but , to be fair, lots of people thought he was a bright young manager when he was first here.

Now all he does is replicate previous mistakes: signs players who one would have assumed he knows are not good enough for the league; links up again with Corky who is a proven serial failure.

The really strange thing about the bloke is wherever he goes and whatever he does, he just does not learn from his mistakes ...... how much longer is he going to get a decent living out of the game?

Redditch Fox said:
I can't understand Micky.

I have never really rated him but , to be fair, lots of people thought he was a bright young manager when he was first here.

Now all he does is replicate previous mistakes: signs players who one would have assumed he knows are not good enough for the league; links up again with Corky who is a proven serial failure.

The really strange thing about the bloke is wherever he goes and whatever he does, he just does not learn from his mistakes ...... how much longer is he going to get a decent living out of the game?

To be fair to MA we don't know that his time at Coventry will be a failure. He managed to keep them up last season and I would presume success for Coventry would be another season in the fizzy. ;)

This will be Mickey's last crack at 'top flight' management. Everyone finds their level in life at some time and Mickey's is Division 1 not even the Championship. You'll certainly never see him look after a Premiership team again, unless KovSkum win the league this year.

flying_p.gif

Like it ox:081:

Steven said:
To be fair to MA we don't know that his time at Coventry will be a failure. He managed to keep them up last season and I would presume success for Coventry would be another season in the fizzy. ;)

I doubt that Steven - whatever we might post about Cov, they are NOT going to be satisfied with just avoiding relegation.

Micky is going to need demonstrate the prospect of success within the forseeable future or he will be sacked. Coventry are a marginally smaller club than us -and with fans with similar (over) expectations.

I think he took the wrong job -he would have been better off taking on a Division 1 side with realistic promotion credentials. I think he's boxed himself in to a potentially career ending situation.

I dont know about a career ending box but I think he has taken on a difficult task. They will begin to think they are a much bigger club with the new stadium and I believe they will struggle with the squad they have. However as someone, somewhere once said, "only time will tell."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00