Canero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ox Fox

:031:

Surprise!

Rumours Canero's off to KovSkum in the next couple of days to join Mickey's revolution

:110: :120:

you would be pretty pissed off if you supported them imagine all their cast offs coming here :icon_lol:

Just thinking aloud, but if MA takes all "rejects" to Kovscum, surely he doesn't think they will get promoted, because they didn't while they were with us?

Have a look on their Rivals site message board and they think Mickey is the second coming. Matt Heath will be a defensive lynch pin, Scowcroft is 'quality' and the play-offs are well within their grasp.

:017: :104: :119: :101:

I cannot wait for half way through the season when they realise Adams is a one trick pony and watching his long ball brand of football is no entertainment at all. Cork is now back as his right hand man so they're doomed basically. I wonder if Cork's son (or who ever it was who used to post on here) is now a KovSkum fan?

Adam's is still persisting with Scowie on the right wing in their pre season games - that bloke has some strange ideas.

It's obviously due to the quality the have up fron in Adebola and John - woeful stuff, they will finish bottom - mark my words.

I see on the KovScum Rivals board they are saying they want canero :081:

Have they ever seen him play? :102:

Apparently they want someone with versatility, if that means being able to hold a pie in one hand whilst getting onto a treatment table, then hes their man!

Oh and I'd like to say well done Walsall, 2-0, can see cov struggling big time. :038: :038: :038:

DurhamFox said:
Adam's is still persisting with Scowie on the right wing in their pre season games - that bloke has some strange ideas.

It's obviously due to the quality the have up fron in Adebola and John - woeful stuff, they will finish bottom - mark my words.

I hate Stern John - what a shit name.

Ox Fox said:
Have a look on their Rivals site message board and they think Mickey is the second coming. Matt Heath will be a defensive lynch pin, Scowcroft is 'quality' and the play-offs are well within their grasp.

:017: :104: :119: :101:

I cannot wait for half way through the season when they realise Adams is a one trick pony and watching his long ball brand of football is no entertainment at all. Cork is now back as his right hand man so they're doomed basically. I wonder if Cork's son (or who ever it was who used to post on here) is now a KovSkum fan?

what was the username of Corks suspected son?
just trying to remember it but can't????

pds said:
what was the username of Corks suspected son?
just trying to remember it but can't????

Marcus Bent?

Nor me

matrix-laugh-thumb.jpg

Deanos Beano said:
Just thinking aloud, but if MA takes all "rejects" to Kovscum, surely he doesn't think they will get promoted, because they didn't while they were with us?
Scowy & Heath got promoted with us last time.

hate to say it but cov wont go down, matt heath is a good defender that we should of kept considerin CL likes young players that have come from the youth system, which he was the only one of any real talent in long time, scowy wasn't released cus hes shit, its cus he was on too much wages and i think a lot of people would of like to see him stay, and as for canero, only seen him play a few times, seems able to do a job at this level but i supose with maybury and stearman it wasn't worth paying him to eat and get physio. WHY THE HELL CAN'T LEE MORRIS BE RELEASED?? mickey can have him too if he is still alive, aint herd anythin about him for a long time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669