Post Match Cardiff 0 Leicester 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the whole he was good, it was the inconsistency which got me annoyed. Gunnarsson in the early part of the second half pulled King back in a cynical fashion to stop a quick counter-attack. No yellow card, Konchesky was booked for a similar incident where he pushed over McNaughton. Wellens also booked for a crude cynical foul.

Gunnarson later in the half chopped King in half, the same way Bamba did too. Yellow card for Bamba, none for Gunnarsson.

Inconsistent.

Agreed, but you can have no complaints for the three yellows we picked up, they were definite yellows.

The inconsistency comes from when he doesn't book Kiss & Gunnarsson for repeated fouls/similar offences, of which both players committed quite a few, to warrant a yellow.

I am only judging it from TV so I will defer to the judgement of those who saw it live.
. Mills is doing OK as a stopper but his passing is poor and I am not sure that he is better than St Ledger. Nevertheless a clean sheet is welcome.
(.

Mills was outstanding, how you think St.Ledger is as good as him, from watching the game is beyond me. If he plays like that for the rest of the season, he will be amazing

I was not as definite as you suggest; my phrase was "I am not sure that he is better than St Ledger." Since I have not seen the away matches in which St Ledger featured I am certainly not definite and you may be right. Perhaps those who have seen St Ledger in the Carling Cup can comment on his performances.

It seems to me difficult to tell from telelvision whether a pass that goes astray is the fault of the passer or the receiver. If you watched the Cardiff game live and say Mills played well then I will accept your judgement.

Agreed, but you can have no complaints for the three yellows we picked up, they were definite yellows.

The inconsistency comes from when he doesn't book Kiss & Gunnarsson for repeated fouls/similar offences, of which both players committed quite a few, to warrant a yellow.

Exactly, all three for us were yellow's (though Sol's was always going to be given with the back-chat from the previous corner).

Painful to watch.

Tell me about it. The only place I could get a seat was right up against the bar. The TV was only a couple of foot away but four feet higher. Neck still hasn't stopped aching yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669