Cardiff 2 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look we'll take 3 points off cocky WBA, Scunny beat Blackpool and the world is rosy again.

Hey Rhydal, a question about your ground. Why is there such a large open area behind the seats on three sides of the ground? Is this something that will be developed later? Looks a bit like you ran out of money to finish it to be honest, is that the case? Same thing at the Walkers concourse in places too, so not having a pop, just curious if you know anything about it. :icon_wink

My first visit to the ground, I was thinking the same.
Wish they'd built the stand roofs a bit longer as well, I was only barely sheltered from the rain :icon_wink

Oh, and another thing. Does it always bloody rain in Wales?

Yes, most of the time. It rains more in Newport than in Cardiff though.

1. My first visit to the ground, I was thinking the same.
Wish they'd built the stand roofs a bit longer as well, I was only barely sheltered from the rain :icon_wink

2. Yes, most of the time. It rains more in Newport than in Cardiff though.

1. Yes, it was a bit wet when the wind swirled the rain.

2. Good, they deserve it. :icon_lol:

Last edited:
I had to look at that twice, first time I thought Rhydal had posted a genuine rugby photo.

He should have been sent off twice for that.
In my opinion, he was offside. The highlights on the beeb website seem to confirm this. Bygones.

Hey Rhydal, a question about your ground. Why is there such a large open area behind the seats on three sides of the ground? Is this something that will be developed later? Looks a bit like you ran out of money to finish it to be honest, is that the case? Same thing at the Walkers concourse in places too, so not having a pop, just curious if you know anything about it. :icon_wink

Oh, and another thing. Does it always bloody rain in Wales?

The ground has been built to be expandable should we ever get sustained Premiership football. Currently holds around 26k, but with the extra tier around the ground it could hold an extra 6-7k I'm led to believe.

The money has run out, no secret there. If it hadn't, we'd have had the under-soil heating in place before Christmas, and would've have played you on a sunny, if cold, Saturday afternoon. It's funny how fans always notice the weather when they lose. Not a pop either, just an observation.

The ground has been built to be expandable should we ever get sustained Premiership football. Currently holds around 26k, but with the extra tier around the ground it could hold an extra 6-7k I'm led to believe.

The money has run out, no secret there. If it hadn't, we'd have had the under-soil heating in place before Christmas, and would've have played you on a sunny, if cold, Saturday afternoon. It's funny how fans always notice the weather when they lose. Not a pop either, just an observation.

I thought expansion might be the reason as the area behind was so large. Presumably the open space would have been blanked off, ready for the expansion. Sorry to be a ground geek. :icon_redf Interesting, thanks for the reply. :023:

As for the weather, well it was raining when we came for the postponed game, and as for the Swans game, stayed overnight in Neath and it didn't stop for two days. :icon_bigg

:038: Doing very nicely in third place thanks :icon_cool

Not that it matters, you lot are the ultimate playoff bottlers anyway. What was it? 5-2 in the second leg against Yeovil last time you were in a playoff semi? Oh dear.

Do us a favour and beat Blackpool though, I know it won't be easy seeing as you've not picked up any points away since January, but give it a go - it'd really help us out.

:081: So you just ignore the question. :018: This makes me look sad but......:icon_bigg

6 consecutive losses on the road, looks you like you are a bit shakey to me. (Oooh let me do a Sky Sports here, 7 consecutive losses in all competitions!). :icon_bigg

I'd rather be shaky with 70 points, than shaky with 61 points right now!:icon_conf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669