Cardiff 2 Leicester 3, lost on pens

Status
Not open for further replies.
i feel sorry for waggy it was clear how much he cared at the end good luck to him for the future

Last edited:
Gutted - but a fantastic season.

I don't understand what Yann tried to do. Stevie was so cool.

Here's to the next season, straight up, no play offs. Let's hope we can keep Hobbs.

in years tocome not many will remember waggys miss. BUT WE WILL REMEMBER THE WILD CARD

If you want to blame someone blame the stupid ****ing lino who didn't flag chopra offside for their peno!!
But well done boys you did us and yourselves proud.

:038: Hope you go on to win it.

No blame for Yann. No blame for Waggy. Penalties is a lottery, and we lost. Simple as that.

Every one of the lads needs to stand up and take a bow. 12 months ago, I would have never expected to be in this position, and everyone who played ANY part in this season should be proud of what they've achieved.

Wrong, 100 percent yanns fault, just put your foot through it, missing it is forgivable, this is not.

****ing stupid shitty French twat!! He'll be gone this summer.

What the **** was he thinking? It wasn't even a ****ing good attempt at it anyway! ****!

The players have done brilliantly this season, and superbly tonight.... the comeback was fantastic, and penalties is a horrible way to lose.

Feel sorry for Waggy, and no blame to him at all. Kermit had already ****ed us up. Waggy clearly absolutely devastated. Thanks for what you've done this year though Martyn.... you'll be remembered for the good times and not that save!

I just hope we can keep the core of this squad together next season. Really worried about people chasing Hobbs, Morrison, Kingy, Fryatt.... and even big Nige.

Ah Well Free Signing . Just Cost 90 Million

It sounded like a cracking game on the radio. Well done to everyone at Leicester city, and Rhydal, when you get on, good luck in the final.

When Yann stepped up I could barely watch. I said to my brother "shit I'm really scared for his penalty"

It was Yann and Wellens I didn't want to see take them. Although I expected him to blast it over, not ****ing try a shitty dink! Grrr

Ah Well Free Signing . Just Cost 90 Million

Technically 16.. 90m for teams that get to Wembley ;)

Ah well, I hope Kermo learned a lesson today. That lesson being, you are not Diego Mara****ingdonna, so put your foot through it.

Gutted... but don't forget it has been a brilliant season. Unlike forest we can take some pride and build on this for season.

Automatic next year.

Proud...

With a decent linesman we would be through. Yann was a twat but people make mistakes, his mistake was no worse than Bruce's needless tackle on Chopra for the pen.

Weale also had a poor game, a lot of times he left it to defenders when he should have collected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566