Cardiff - Championship - Sat 27th Jan '07

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cardiff - Championship - Tues 30th Jan '07

great! i've booked 3 train tickets and 2 nights in a hotel in cardiff for feck all. like shite am i going to the saturday one! feckin pissed off.

more people can go on a saturday yeah, but surely common sense suggests its pretty close to the date to change

just go for the piss up anyway!:icon_wink

great! i've booked 3 train tickets and 2 nights in a hotel in cardiff for feck all. like shite am i going to the saturday one! feckin pissed off.

more people can go on a saturday yeah, but surely common sense suggests its pretty close to the date to change

You'll be able to cancel or reschudule the hotel booking won't you?
And you can probably ring the trainline or wherever and change the dates on your train tickets. They'll be an admin charge but I'm sure you'll be ok.

I think he's playing with boats.

_42478753_steve_brien_shipclose.jpg

Cutting his losses by towing his canal boat to Cardiff

Still not sure if I'm going to this or not. I want to go, but cash is tight, and I got no fecker to go with.

Still not sure if I'm going to this or not. I want to go, but cash is tight, and I got no fecker to go with.

Dont go, sit at home listen to Jon Barber with a case of lager. Much chearper, and when we lose, your already home, so you won't have to sit on a coach for 4 hours playing bingo, and feeling like a sardine.

Last edited:
Dont go, sit at home listen to Jon Barber with a case of lager. Much chearper, and when we lose, your already home, so you won't have to sit on a coach for 4 hours playing bingo, and feeling like a sardine.

watch sky sports news..... LOL

im getting my tickets today. only 2 fox travel coaches going so i hear?!

The fact is that changing the date has made ****-all difference to the number of people who will go to the game - but caused a huge unnecessary waste of money to those who had already made travel and overnight arrangements.

Another example of the rich game shafting the poor people who support it.

I'm still undecided about the game, but I have to go by the stadium on the way to work, so if I have the sudden urge to get tickets, then I'll go and get them........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566