Cardiff - Championship - Sat 27th Jan '07

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really pissed off, because I now can't go to this game at all. It was just too short notice to change it.

The fact is that changing the date has made ****-all difference to the number of people who will go to the game - but caused a huge unnecessary waste of money to those who had already made travel and overnight arrangements.

Another example of the rich game shafting the poor people who support it.

Which of the slums in Sandwich do you live in? :102: :icon_lol:

Which of the slums in Sandwich do you live in? :102: :icon_lol:

Compared with the people who are leeching the money out of the game and putting ****-all back, I am poor.

And just because Sandwich is in the south-east, don't believe that it hasn't got slums.

Compared with the people who are leeching the money out of the game and putting ****-all back, I am poor.

And just because Sandwich is in the south-east, don't believe that it hasn't got slums.
Boc lives on the doorstep of the slums in Sandwich, he his one of the crustys with a nice wedge

Last edited:
Boc lives on the doorstep of the slums in Sandwich, he his one of the crustys with a nice wedge

On the contrary! My bread is stone(y)ground. And my jam is spread thinly.

Unfortunately I have a birthday meal to go to that I had forgot about at the time of reschedule.

Otherwise I would have been there.

Antibos instead for me.:mad:

I decided against going. Therefore I have £40 to get rather drunk tomorrow night with instead. :icon_cool

Just discovered that the ticket office have not sent me a ticket for Cardiff!! Been on holiday for much of the last fortnight and presumed it would have been delivered whilst I was away. Rang my c/c company to see if the money has been debited but it hasn't - so the t/o has ****ed up. Have just sent them an email to ask that they get it sorted tout-de-suite in the morning!

Just discovered that the ticket office have not sent me a ticket for Cardiff!! Been on holiday for much of the last fortnight and presumed it would have been delivered whilst I was away. Rang my c/c company to see if the money has been debited but it hasn't - so the t/o has ****ed up. Have just sent them an email to ask that they get it sorted tout-de-suite in the morning!

The wankers!

Hope you get it sorted out.

How was the holibob?

Shouldn't you be getting some shut-eye? I'm guessing you will have to leave early tomorrow to get to Cardiff.

I'm catching the 5:48 train. I think I'll do what Jeff does and stay up all night. I can get 2 hours of zzzzzs on the train up to London.

I'm catching the 5:48 train. I think I'll do what Jeff does and stay up all night. I can get 2 hours of zzzzzs on the train up to London.

Nice and early then!! :icon_lol:

Be sure to have a pie and pint in honour of me. :icon_wink

Nice and early then!! :icon_lol:

Be sure to have a pie and pint in honour of me. :icon_wink

I'll do that - don't forget to senf the money so I can pay for it!

In the absence of my receiving the money, I know your Anorak 2nd round opponent's manager as well.
:icon_wink

I'll do that - don't forget to senf the money so I can pay for it!

In the absence of my receiving the money, I know your Anorak 2nd round opponent's manager as well.
:icon_wink

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Is there anyone that you don't know!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573