Cardiff City 4-2 Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deffo didn't deserve that scoreline- but hey ho, it's only the cup.

What is worth mentioning is that we have some serious fixture congestion going on already- and more wouldn't have been appreciated otherw*se.

Gutted, as I love being in the next draw, just for the chance of a 'glory' tie. But when they get another rubbish draw in the next round I'll be less bothered.

Look for some positives;
- Dany had a great game
- No disruption to our league fixtures
- It won't be much longer until NP realises that McGivern is the shittest left back in the history of shit left backs.

Obviously can't comment too much as I didn't see the game but it sounded like Yann was about as much use as an extra arsehole. It's a shame to lose a game we should have won comfortably but meh, we would only have got Reading away in the next round anyway.

A replay definetely would've added to an already congested schedule, but would've been nice to stay in a bit longer. But hey ho, promotion is more important to me.

A replay definetely would've added to an already congested schedule, but would've been nice to stay in a bit longer. But hey ho, promotion is more important to me.

Stringer reckoned (never a great way to start a sentence) that our mid-week game at home to Donny would have been for the chop at the expense of a replay.

Last edited:
Stringer reckoned (never a great way to start a sentence) that our mid-week game at home to Donny would have been for the chop at the expense of a replay.

It would have been the 3rd Feb. As Jeff said Stringer is an idiot.

Not too bothered about his.

Just came into say I think Morrison has been awesome recently, he looks to be the best prospect we've had in years.

Last edited:
Look for some positives;
- Dany had a great game
- No disruption to our league fixtures
- It won't be much longer until NP realises that McGivern is the shittest left back in the history of shit left backs.

Obviously can't comment too much as I didn't see the game but it sounded like Yann was about as much use as an extra arsehole. It's a shame to lose a game we should have won comfortably but meh, we would only have got Reading away in the next round anyway.

mcgivern comment perfect hessss shitttttttttttttttttttttt!

I hate Wales.:icon_sad:

Saying that when it was 2-2 with only seconds to go I was hoping for a winner just so we didn't have a replay.......:icon_roll

If only the keeper didn't make that good save from Kermits header

Ah well.

Positives:

I :049: Morrison. He is quickly becoming a favourite amongst the fans cos he gives it his all.
Central midfield looked more balanced imo.
Dany likes playing against the sheep.
We created some good chances and played a lot better than last week.

Negatives:

McGivern just isn't good enough. He was at fault for both of Cardiff's last two goals(and probably the other two as well but I don't want to be too harsh on the kid)
Weale didn't look as composed today as he normally does(plus he totally missed the cross for the equalizer) but I s'pose he is allowed an off day.
Kermit didn't really have a great deal to do...once again most balls lumped in the air went towards Waghorn which never makes any sense to me considering how good a header of the ball Kermit is.

The Stadium........walking into the away end I got the impression they had built the car park too big and just dumped the away end on top of it, that can be the only explanation for the tarmac flooring..... plus the huge puddles we had to negoatiate in the middle of the floor of the ladies toilets(unless someone didn't quite make it) and maybe it's just me, but see the foil insulation stuff around all the pipes isn't a good thing....surely those pipes on the wall should be boxed away?
The whole concourse just gave me the impression of being unfinished(maybe it was the unpainted breezeblocks)
Definitely one of the worst new stadiums I've been to.

I was interested in tedfoxxx comment that Dany had a good game. Is that based on commentary or did ted see the game. Do other people who saw the game agree.

The reason I am interested is that I think Dany could become our best winger. (Obviously I am not including Solano since we have not seen him play). He has sometimes been slow to read the game and this often gives players an impression of laziness. This will hopefully improve with games and he desperately needs games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669