Cardiff City 4-2 Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about Kermo?

They were saying on RL how he was dropping very deep again, and doesn't ever get that close to his strike partner, instead tends to drop off a lot.

That could be why the long balls were going to Waghorn, not Kermo?

I asked this in the match thread, but is Kermogant actually any good? I've not really seen anything of him, and there never tends to be much comment about him, good or bad, on here... but's he yet to score, and I've not heard about him doing anything that makes much of an impact?

I was interested in tedfoxxx comment that Dany had a good game. Is that based on commentary or did ted see the game. Do other people who saw the game agree.

The reason I am interested is that I think Dany could become our best winger. (Obviously I am not including Solano since we have not seen him play). He has sometimes been slow to read the game and this often gives players an impression of laziness. This will hopefully improve with games and he desperately needs games.

I got the impression that he had a good game from the commentary so obviously my comments aren't as much use as those of someone who actually saw it.

His name was always being mentioned by Stringer and was clearly very lively. I like the cut of Dany's jib although he doesn't seem particularly consistent, he must be a nightmare to defend against when he's on form given his size and pace.

Anyways, bring on Barnsley. We always beat Barnsley;)

What about Kermo?

They were saying on RL how he was dropping very deep again, and doesn't ever get that close to his strike partner, instead tends to drop off a lot.

That could be why the long balls were going to Waghorn, not Kermo?

I asked this in the match thread, but is Kermogant actually any good? I've not really seen anything of him, and there never tends to be much comment about him, good or bad, on here... but's he yet to score, and I've not heard about him doing anything that makes much of an impact?

I don't think he was dropping that deep tbh, I mean it wasn't him who kept getting flagged offside:icon_roll( Not that Waghorn was imo on some of them)

I like Kermit(not because he is gorgeous which is just a bonus:icon_lol:)

He wins his headers, he always looks up to see where he can play the ball, he tracks back and he tries to make himself avaliable when possible. He would've scored today but for a good save from the keeper.

I wouldn't listen to RL if there was a choice(well I do at home games, but that's only so I don't have to listen to Ben) and I sometimes wonder if Stringer is at the same game I am, when he actually talks about the match that is.

From the BBC report on the game:

"Nigel Pearson's men responded positively and were level just after the half-hour mark as Paul Gallagher's free-kick picked out Morrison and the defender slotted home with a neat right-footed finish."

I'm having difficulty in resolving that statement in view of what I've just seen on Sgorio Cymru. I presume it was written by a mate of Stringer's.

Last edited:
From the BBC report on the game:

"Nigel Pearson's men responded positively and were level just after the half-hour mark as Paul Gallagher's free-kick picked out Morrison and the defender slotted home with a neat right-footed finish."

I'm having difficulty in resolving that statement in view of what I've just seen on Sgorio Cymru. I presume it was written by a mate of Stringer's.
Must have been reading a badly translated transcript of S4C's commentary.

Is it really any worse a stadium than any other new one? Granted, with its 'unfinished' style it was reminiscent of last season's trip to stadium:mk, but modern stadia are all soulless, homogenised, character-free structures, barely distinguishable from each other save for the giant club crests occasionally attached to the outside and the colour of the seats.

I'm not saying I prefer to see a Withdean Stadium every week - nobody in their right mind would - but I'm getting bored of visiting grounds that look identical to one another. I look forward to a Bramall Lane/Vicarage Road/Glanford Park, even though I've been to them several times. I don't look forward to Riverside/St Mary's/Walkers/Identical Grounds R Us Park.

Fair play to Cardiff fans for actually turning up (some of them did anyway) and creating some sort of atmosphere. There weren't many of them (and with the ticket prices who can blame them?) but the ones who were there were up for it.

Played well, we no way deserved to lose this, should have had a blatant penalty don't know why it wasn't given, gutted at the time we lost but on reflection a draw would have created more fixture congestion.

Played well, we no way deserved to lose this, should have had a blatant penalty don't know why it wasn't given, gutted at the time we lost but on reflection a draw would have created more fixture congestion.

If the N'Guessan incident wasn't a penalty, then nothing is. The ball was long gone, the foot appeared to be out for no other reason than to stop his run, the ref clearly saw it happen. Shocking moment for the ref. On the bright side, cup competitions won't cost me any more money this season.

By all accounts it was a better display. Was King on the bench.

Waits, for King Klux Klan members to respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669